دانلود کتاب پزشکی مراقبت های ویژه ایروین و ریپ
Irwin and Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, 8ed
With a focus on evidence-based, state-of-the-art information throughout, the eighth edition of Irwin and Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine offers authoritative guidance to the wide variety of specialty physicians and non-physicians practicing in the adult intensive care environment. This comprehensive textbook covers both the theoretical and practical aspects of the field, and has been completely updated to provide encyclopedic, interprofessional coverage to support practitioners in every area of this complex field.
- Approaches intensive care from an interprofessional, collaborative perspective, encompassing anesthesia, surgery, trauma, and neurology, as well as cardiovascular and medical intensive care.
- Maintains a practical, clinically-oriented approach, with comprehensive sections on procedures, techniques, and ultrasound; minimally invasive monitoring; pharmacology, overdoses, and poisoning; infectious disease; transplantation; critical care consequences of agents of mass destruction; and many more.
- Features many new chapters, and an entirely new section on Palliative Care and Ethical Issues in the Critical Care Unit.
- Reflects the rising importance of point-of-care ultrasonography with five hours of expertly narrated video embedded into 23 relevant chapters, clearly depicting the ideal use of this tool for intensivists.
- Includes a section on ICU Design, Organization, Operation, and Outcome Measures that addresses important changes and advances regarding safety, clinical practice guidelines, decreasing the cost of care, tele-ICU, and more.
- Provides extensive updates reflecting advances in cardiovascular intensive care, surgical critical care, shock and trauma, and sepsis management.
- Includes recommendations reflecting randomized controlled clinical trials, summarized, when possible, in quick-reference tables throughout.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Section 1 Procedures,. Techniques and Ultrasonography
Section 2 Minimally Invasive Monitoring
Section 3 Palliative Care and Ethical Issues in the Critical Care Unit
Section 4 Shock and Trauma and Sepsis Management
Section 5 Surgical Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 6 Transplantation
Section 7 Rheumatologicr Immunologicr and Dermatologic Diseases in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 8 Infectious Disease Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 9 Hematologic and Oncologic Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 10 Pharmacology, Overdoses, and Poisonings
Section 11 Critical Care Consequences of Weapons (or Agents) of Mass Destruction
Section 12 ICU Design, Organization, Operation, and Outcome Measures
Section 13 Endocrine Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 14 Neurologic Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 15 Psychiatric Issues in Intensive Care
Section 16 Pulmonary Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 17 Cardiovascular Problems and Coronary Care
Section 18 Renal Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 19 Gastrointestinal Disease Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 20 Metabolism/Nutrition
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=82289
نویسنده : Dr. Richard S Irwin
ناشر : LWW; Eighth edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + ePUB (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2336
(ISBN) شابک : 1496306082
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $208.33
حجم فایل : 170 MB