This new edition of Nuclear Medicine in the popular Case Review series offers self-assessment preparation for board reviews to help residents and recertifying radiologists stay on top in their field! Dr. Harvey Zeissman presents 200 case studies―covering hot topics like PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and radiation safety―with images and questions to refine and reinforce your understanding of nuclear medicine.
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty, with questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face on the exam and in practice with visual guidance from 400 images.
- Find more in-depth information easily thanks to cross-references to The Requisites: Nuclear Medicine.
- Stay current thanks to new images and/or updated questions, answers, and discussions for nearly every case study.
- Master the applications of nuclear medicine in bone medicine, oncology, neurology, and cardiac medicine with 40 new PET/CT cases and 5 new SPECT/CT cases.
- Manage risks thanks to 10 radiation safety cases that cover this major concern in nuclear medicine practice.
The perfect Review text for up to date high quality cases relevant to all the nuclear medicine topics on the boards
“This will surely be an essential book for residents who are preparing for the board examinations in nuclear medicine and radiology. The easy reading style, along with the division of the book into three gradations of difficulty, makes it an interesting challgene for the practicing nuclear medicine physician… This book is very helpful both for beginning radiologists and for those who already interpret nuclear medicine images on a daily basis.” – Radiology, review of previous edition
“The cases are randomly organized into “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge” sections, based on three different levels of difficulty. The randomly organized cases are presented as unknowns with three to four questions on the right-hand page, with the diagnosis, answers to the questions, additional commentary, and references on the flip side. Blank space is available for note taking. Over 400 state-of-the-art images effectively complement and support the text. This second edition contains over 40 new PET-CT and five new SPECT-CT cases.
This would be a very good resource for residents to assess their knowledge base and prepare for board examinations. It is an efficient, easy-to-read, and cost-effective study tool embraced by a majority of residents in training.” – Richard Tupler, MD(Ochsner Clinic Foundation), Excerpts from Doody’s review service
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=43918
نویسنده : Harvey A. Ziessman MD
ناشر : Mosby; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 436
(ISBN) شابک : 0323053084
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $51.25
حجم فایل : 33 MB