دانلود کتاب پزشکی گوش و حلق و بینی علائم محور: جراحی سر و گردن و حنجره شناسی (۳ جلدی)
Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and Laryngology, 3-Vol, 1ed
Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery is based on this premise and is designed to provide the reader with the information necessary to proceed with a diagnostic evaluation and plan of management. The reader will benefit from the algorithms presented at the beginning of each chapter, which are supplemented with easy-to-read, well-illustrated text, which will be helpful in the management of their patients. The book is divided into three volumes: Head & Neck and Laryngology, Rhinology and Facial Plastics, and Otology and Pediatrics. There is ample information presented. However, the book is not designed to be a source of information for detailed surgical procedures or as a reference text.
Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: Head & Neck and Laryngology (Volume 1)
Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology and Facial Plastics (Volume 2)
Symptom Oriented Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: Otology and Pediatrics (Volume 3)
• This book is a patient-based approach rather than a disease-based approach.
• Covers all the presentations of a patient to an otolaryngologist- head and neck surgeon.
• Divided into three volumes: Head & Neck and Laryngology, Rhinology and Facial Plastics, and Otology and Pediatrics.
• These texts are designed to demonstrate how a specific presentation can be approached logically, a diagnosis reached where possible, and how common causes of that specific presentation may be treated.
• Algorithms are presented at the beginning of each chapter, which are supplemented with easy-to-read, well-illustrated text, which will be helpful in the management of patient.
• Each chapter has a ‘Pearls and Pitfalls’ section, and flowcharts have been used in the clinical chapters to depict a logical approach to a given presentation.
• The contributing authors have been recruited from around the world.
• Ideal for residents in training as well as young consultant otolaryngologists embarking on their specialist career.
• It also provides an excellent resource for the more mature solo practitioner, who is in solo practice without the ready availiability of the collegial support.
Section 1: Head and Neck
Section 2: Laryngology
Section 3: Rhinology
Section 4: Facial Plastics
Section 5: Otology
Section 6: Pediatrics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=163329
نویسنده : Randall P Morton
ناشر : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1e
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات :
(ISBN) شابک : 9789385891847
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $139.99
حجم فایل : 1428