دانلود کتاب پزشکی گوش و حلق و بینی عملی: جراحی سر و گردن (۲ جلدی)
Operative Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 2-Vol, 3ed
Emergent operative technologies and surgical approaches have transformed today’s otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and the 3rd Edition of Operative Otolaryngology brings you up to date with all that’s new in the field. You’ll find detailed, superbly illustrated guidance on all of the endoscopic, microscopic, laser, surgically-implantable, radio-surgical, neurophysiological monitoring, and MR- and CT-imaging technological advances that now define contemporary operative OHNS – all in one comprehensive, two-volume reference.
Covers everything from why a procedure should be performed to the latest surgical techniques to post-operative management and outcomes – from experts in otolaryngology, plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, neurological surgery, and ophthalmology.
- Features a newly streamlined, templated chapter format that makes information easier to access quickly.
- Includes all-new videos (more than 150 videos in all) showing step-by-step techniques and procedures such as management of tracheal stenosis and transoral and robotic tonsil surgery for cancers of the base of tongue and pharynx, plus new full-color clinical photographs and line drawings throughout the text.
- Combines all pediatric procedures into one comprehensive section for quick reference.
- Offers expanded coverage of endoscopic techniques for cranial base surgery, plus information on the latest endoscopic cancer techniques including robotic surgery, minimally invasive thyroid surgery, and new techniques for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea including implantable nerve stimulators.
- Contains state-of-the-art guidance on the ear/temporal bone/skull base, including fully- and semi-implantable auditory implants, vestibular implants, imaging advances, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function, minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vertigo and postural disequilibrium, and much more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Section 1: Nasal Cavity
Section 2: Paranasal Sinuses
Section 3: Oral Cavity
Section 4: Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Section 5: Nasopharynx
Section 6: Oropharynx
Section 7: Hypopharynx and Esophagus
Section 8: Larynx: Airway
Section 9: Larynx: Voice
Section 10: Larynx: Oncologic Surgery
Section 11: Trachea and Mediastinum
Section 12: Neck and Parapharyngeal Space
Section 13: Thyroid and Parathyroid
Section 14: Salivary Glands
Section 15: Facial Skeleton
Section 16: Otology: External Ear
Section 17: Otology: Middle Ear and Mastoid
Section 18: Otology: Temporal Bone
Section 19: Cranial Base
Section 20: Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgery
Section 21: Reconstructive Surgery
Section 22: Orbit
Section 23: Pediatrics-Nasal Cavity
Section 24: Pediatric-Nasopharynx
Section 25: Pediatric-Oropharynx
Section 26: Pediatric-Larynx Airway
Section 27: Pediatric Trachea and Mediastinum
Section 28: Pediatric Neck and Parapharyngeal Space
Section 29: Pediatric Facial Skeleton
Section 30: Pediatric Otology: Middle Ear and Mastoid
Section 31: Pediatric Otology: Temporal Bone
Section 32: Pediatric Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92016
نویسنده : Eugene N. Myers MD FACS , Carl H. Snyderman MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1715
(ISBN) شابک : 0323401503
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $406.54
حجم فایل : 110 MB