دانلود کتاب پشتیبانی گردش خون مکانیکی: همگام با بیماری قلبی براون والد
Mechanical Circulatory Support: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 2ed
Offering comprehensive, authoritative coverage of mechanical circulatory support (MCS), this fully revised companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively use this therapy to treat and manage end-stage heart failure. New editors and authors – experts in both cardiology and cardiovascular surgery – bring you fully up to date with the newest technology and devices, as well as basic science, clinical applications, adverse event monitoring and management, socioeconomic implications, future directions, and more.
- Covers all of the newest techniques, including new-generation devices.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, highlighting cautions and outcomes, as well as pathophysiology and rationale for treatment.
- Brings you up to speed with the latest coverage of ventricular assist devices (VAD), extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), next-generation centrifugal pumps, and total artificial hearts.
- Provides a complete clinical perspective of the latest scientific breakthroughs and analysis of the current literature.
- Includes coverage of the most recent guidelines and protocols, including MCS for pediatric and congenital heart disease; the Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS) as a tool to track and advance clinical practice; and cellular, molecular, genomic, and functional changes that occur in the failing heart in response to MCS.
- Presents practical evidence from the registry of thousands of cases to guide cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, emergency physicians, primary care physicians, and other team members on the best management course to follow for each particular patient.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
۱. History of Assisted Circulation
۲. Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiogenic Shock
۳. Risk Stratification in Advanced Heart Failure
۴. Candidate Selection and Decision Making in MCS
۵. Acute Circulatory Support (excluding echo)
۶. The Role in Cardiac Support
۷. Understanding the Principles of Continuous Flow VADS
۸. Hemocompatibility in Mechanical Circulatory Support
۹. The Biological Response to Ventricular Unloading
۱۰. Device and Device Selection
۱۱. Intraoperative Operative Techniques and Management
۱۲. Post-Operative VAD Management, Pre and Post Discharge
۱۳. Adverse Events and Mititgation Strategies
۱۴. Right Heart Failure in Patients with Mechanical Circulatory Support
۱۵. Clinical Trial Results in Mechanical Circulatory Support
۱۶. Psychosocial and Quality of Life Issue in MCS
۱۷. VADS in Special Population
۱۸. MCS In Pediatric
۱۹. Facilitated Myocardial Recovery
۲۰. The Critical Role of MCS Registries
۲۱. Regulations and Reimbursement for Mechanical Circulatory Support
۲۲. The Future of Mechanical Circulatory Support
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=182351
نویسنده : James K Kirklin MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 293
(ISBN) شابک : 0323566995
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $136.79
حجم فایل : 15 MB