دانلود کتاب پشتیبانی گردش خون مکانیکی: همگام با بیماری قلبی براون والد
Mechanical Circulatory Support: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 1ed
Mechanical Circulatory Support, by Drs. Robert L. Kormos and Leslie W. Miller, provides the clinically relevant information you need to effectively use this therapy to treat and manage end-stage cardiovascular disease. In this Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, the world’s most prominent experts in mechanical circulatory support (MCS) cover basic science, device construction, clinical applications, socioeconomic implications, future directions, and more. Stay on top of hot topics – including innovative devices like continuous flow pumps, next-generation centrifugal pumps, and total artificial hearts; MCS for pediatric and congenital heart disease; cellular, molecular, genomic, and functional changes that occur in the failing heart in response to MCS; and Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS) as a tool to track and advance clinical practice. You’ll also have access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Tap into discussions of hot topics in mechanical circulatory support (MCS), including current types of devices and clinical settings for MCS; MCS for pediatric and congenital heart disease; myocardial recovery, regenerative therapy, bleeding and thrombosis with MCS; cellular, molecular, genomic, and functional changes that occur in the failing heart in response to MCS; and Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS) as a tool to track and advance clinical practice.
- Get a complete picture of the role of mechanical circulatory support in treatment through coverage of device construction, clinical applications, socioeconomic implications, and future directions.
- Master the pathophysiology and rationale of treatment with discussions of basic science in addition to clinically-relevant information and current clinical practice guidelines.
- Apply the expertise of the world’s most prominent leaders in mechanical circulatory support.
The clinically relevant information you need to effectively treat and manage end-stage cardiovascular disease with Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 1: Historical Aspects of Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 2: Potential Population for Long-Term Use of Left Ventricular Assist Devices
Chapter 3: Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
Chapter 4: Pathophysiology of Stage D Heart Failure
Chapter 5: Risk Factors for Mortality with Heart Failure
Chapter 6: Candidate Selection for Long-Term Left Ventricular Assist Device Therapy for Advanced Heart Failure
Chapter 7: Preoperative Patient Optimization for Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 8: Current Types of Devices for Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 9: Special Clinical Settings for Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 10: Perioperative Anesthetic Management for Ventricular Assist Device Implantation
Chapter 11: Surgical Methods for Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 12: Intraoperative Management Issues in Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 13: Adverse Events and Complications of Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 14: Predischarge and Outpatient Management
Chapter 15: Psychosocial and Quality-of-Life Issues in Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 16: Mechanical Circulatory Support in Pediatrics
Chapter 17: Myocardial Recovery with Use of Ventricular Assist Devices
Chapter 18: Regenerative Therapy as an Adjunct to Mechanical Support
Chapter 19: Biologic Responses to the Interface Between Device and Circulation: Bleeding and Thrombosis with Mechanica(Circulatory Support
Chapter 20: Cellular, Molecular, Genomic, and Functional Changes That Occur in the Failing Heart in Response to Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 21: Results of Clinical Trials to Date
Chapter 22: Design Challenges for Clinical Trials in Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 23: Role of Government Agencies in Mechanical Circulatory Support FDA
Chapter 24: INTERMACS [Interagency Registry for Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support} as a Tool to Track and Advance Clinical Practice
Chapter 25: Reimbursement and Funding Framework for Mechanical Circulatory Support
Chapter 26: Future of Mechanical Circulatory Support
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۰ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=39758
نویسنده : Robert L. Kormos MD FRCS(C) FACS FAHA
ناشر : Saunders; Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 367
(ISBN) شابک : 1416060014
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $169.33
حجم فایل : 21 MB