دانلود کتاب پلی سومنوگرافی برای تکنولوژیست خواب: ابزار، مانیتورینگ و روشهای مرتبط
Polysomnography for the Sleep Technologist: Instrumentation, Monitoring, and Related Procedures, 1ed
The only sleep technology text written by experienced polysomnography educators, Polysomnography for the Sleep Technologist: Instrumentation, Monitoring, and Related Procedures covers the procedural knowledge you need to understand sleep studies. A sequential learning model systematically covers electronics, instrumentation, recording parameters, data acquisition, ancillary equipment, troubleshooting, recording quality, infection control, basic positive pressure therapy, and cardiopulmonary monitoring and intervention essential to polysomnography.
- In-depth discussions of polysomnographic technology in the clinical evaluation, physiological monitoring and testing, instrumentation, diagnosis, infection control, management and prevention of a wide spectrum of sleep-related disorders and daytime alertness offers comprehensive coverage of polysomnography technology.
- Expert content written by the same authors who were instrumental in producing a standardized model curriculum outline.
- Unique sequential approach builds concepts over time and simplifies the material’s complexity.
- Over 150 full-color graphs, charts, and illustrations supply visual guidance.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you assess your knowledge and prepare for certification as a sleep technologist.
- Chapter outlines, learning objectives, key terms and a bulleted chapter summary supplies a standard format to help you identify and focus on key content.
۱ Overview of sleep medicine physiology and technology
۲ Classification of sleep disorders
۳ Electronics and electricity
۴ Frequency, voltage,and morphology of signals
۵ Bioelectric signals of interest in sleep medicine
۶ The recording of physiological parameters and electrical safety
۷ Data acquisition systems
۸ Sensors, transducers, and ancillary equipment
۹ The polysomnogram: Prestudy procedures, monitoring activities, and poststudy scoring and interpretation
۱۰ Recognizing, evaluating, and minimizing recording artifacts
۱۱ The cardiopulmonary system: Essentials for the polysomnographic technologist
۱۲ Noninvasive monitoring of gas exchange during testing
۱۳ Diagnosis, treatment, and outcome management of sleep-disordered breathing
۱۴ Infection control and emergent response in the sleep center
APPENDIX I Fundamental math concepts
APPENDIX II Common report parameters and recommended settings
APPENDIX III Measurements and conversions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28515
نویسنده : Bonnie Robertson AAHA CRT RPSGT
ناشر : Mosby; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 416
(ISBN) شابک : 0323100198
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $123.26
حجم فایل : 72 MB