دانلود کتاب پیوند اعضا: همگام با تمرین متخصص جراحی |
Transplantation: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice, 5ed
Transplantation meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- This new Fourth Edition is presented in colour throughout, including colour photographs of operative procedures, investigations and clinical signs throughout.
- The entire contents have been comprehensively updated with particular reference to the evidence-based content of each chapter.
- An expanded group of authors provides an increased international dimension to the content of all volumes.
- Purchase of a print copy includes a downloadable version of the eBook which you can also access on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- In addition the books are available for purchase as a single volume or as part of a set of all eight volumes in an elegant slipcase.
- Fully updated to reflect the multidisciplinary team approach to transplant medicine.
Chapter 1 Controversies in the ethics of organ transplantation
Chapter 2 Organ donation in the UK: recent progress and future challenges
Chapter 3 Immunology of graft rejection
Chapter 4 Testing for histocompatibility
Chapter 5 Immunosuppression with the kidney as paradigm
Chapter 6 Preservation and perfusion of abdominaI organs for transplantation
Chapter 7 Recent trends in kidney transplantation
Chapter 8 Liver transplantation
Chapter 9 Pancreas transplantation
Chapter 10 Islet transplantation
Chapter 11 Cardiothoracic transplantation
Chapter 12 Transplant infectious disease
Chapter 13 Chronic transplant dysfunction
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=41192
نویسنده : John L. R. Forsythe MD FRCS (Ed) FRCS(Eng)
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 288
(ISBN) شابک : 0702049603
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $137.59
حجم فایل : 9 MB