Offering practical guidance for all members of the transplant team, Kidney Transplantation, Principles and Practice, 8th Edition, provides the balanced, up-to-date information you need to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients. A global team of internationally renowned surgeons and nephrologists, many new to this edition, offers fresh perspectives on everything from applied science and surgical techniques to immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, in both adults and children.
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Contains up-to-date outcomes data and analysis of the evidence supporting current practice in the field.
- Includes new information on desensitization and considerable new data on the clinical use of costimulation blockade.
- Keeps you current with new chapters on kidney allocation policy that reflects the ethical and societal values of different countries and populations; and biomarkers of kidney injury and rejection, including the need for better monitoring tools to guide therapy and patient management.
- Covers hot topics such as management of chronic allograft failure, the sensitized patient and antibody-mediated rejection, and paired exchange principles.
- Features hundreds of superb illustrations to help you visualize key concepts and nuances of renal transplantation.
- Provides dynamic visual guidance with new real-time video coverage of ultrasound-guided pancreas allograft biopsy; a new animation of calcineurin inhibitor mechanism of action animation; and videos that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, laparoendoscopic single site (LESS) donor nephrectomy, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
The definitive resource for state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of renal transplantation
۱. Kidney Transplant: A History
۲. The Immunology of Transplantation
۳. Chronic Kidney Failure: Renal Replacement Therapy
۴. The Recipient of A Renal Transplant
۵. Access for Renal Replacement Therapy
۶. Brain Death and Cardiac Death: Donor Criteria and Care of Deceased Donor
۷. Medical Evaluation of the Living Donor
۸. Donor Nephrectomy
۹. Kidney Preservation
۱۰. Histocompatability in Kidney Transplantation
۱۱. Surgical Techniques of Kidney Transplantation
۱۲. Transplantation and the Abnormal Bladder
۱۳. Perioperative Care of Patients Undergoing Kidney Transplantation
۱۴. Early Course of the Patient with a Kidney Transplant
۱۵. Azathioprine and Mycophenolates
۱۷. Calcineurin Inhibitors
۱۸. mTor Inhibitors: Sirolimus & Everolimus
۱۹. Antilymphocyte Globulin, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Fusion Proteins
۲۰. Other Forms of Immunosuppression
۲۱. Approaches to the Induction of Tolerance
۲۲. Transplantation in the Sensitized Recipient & Across ABO Blood Groups
۲۳. Paired Exchange Programs for Living Donors
۲۴. Kidney allocation
۲۵. Pathology of Kidney Transplantation
۲۶. Biomarkers in Kidney Injury and Rejection
۲۷. Chronic Allograft Failure
۲۸. Vascular and Lymphatic Complications after Kidney Transplantation
۲۹. Urological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
۳۰. Cardiovascular Disease in Renal Transplantation
۳۱. Infection in Kidney Transplant Recipients
۳۲. Liver Disease among Renal Transplant Recipients
۳۳. Neurological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
۳۴. Cutaneous Disease in Kidney Transplantation Patients
۳۵. Cancer in Dialysis and Transplant Patients
۳۶. Pancreas & Kidney Transplantation for Diabetic Nephropathy
۳۷. Kidney Transplantation in Children
۳۸. Kidney Transplantation in Developing Countries
۳۹. Results of Renal Transplantation
۴۰. Psychological Aspects of Kidney Transplantation and Living Kidney Donation
۴۱. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Kidney Donation
۴۲. Evidence in Transplantation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=154885
نویسنده : Stuart J. Knechtle MD FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 781
(ISBN) شابک : 0323531865
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $228.99
حجم فایل : 25 MB