دانلود کتاب چشم پزشکی بالینی کانسکی: یک رویکرد سیستماتیک |
Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 8ed
Highly Commended at 2012 BMA awards in Surgical Specialties Category.
Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach is the classic specialty text providing the perfect ophthalmology foundation for trainees through to experienced practitioners. The famous visually dynamic and succinct format enables easy comprehension and focused guidance in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders.
- Build the ultimate foundation in ophthalmology with this market-leading resource.
- Benefit from guidance on examination, imaging, and the recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
- Completely revised by experienced ophthalmic educator Brad Bowling, the eighth edition reflects the latest advances, making this an indispensable resource to enhance learning, aid exam preparation and guide clinical practice.
- Designed for rapid reference and efficient recall, the concise but comprehensive chapters use crisp targeted text, bulleted lists, tables, and above all a range of visual aids to hone in on salient pointsacross all ophthalmology subspecialties.
- Features detailed updates on key evolving topics such as the spectrum of macular disease, with many new disorders added to this edition across a range of subspecialties.
- Increased emphasis on practical investigation and management.
- Includes 2,600 illustrations, images and artworks, with over 900 brand new for this edition, including ultra wide-field imaging, fundus autofluorescence, and high-resolution OCT.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and tables from the book on a variety of devices.
Kanski & Bowling deliver everything you need to know about ophthalmology today in a multimedia format that ensures efficient, effective recall.
“The production values of this book is of the highest order…All in all, this is a superb book which is a joy to use and is a most useful educational resource particularly when bundled with the online offering . Despite the high cost, a regular user will enjoy owning and using it.” Univadis, November 2011
“this classic textbook should be required reading at the beginning of any ophthalmology residency. It provides a general overview of ophthalmic diseases and pertinent surgical approaches encountered by all ophthalmologists in training, using a great balance between text and outline format, along with fantastic images.” Doody Review – ۵ Stars / Score: 97
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=8000
نویسنده : Brad Bowling FRCSEd(Ophth) FRCOphth FRANZCO
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 928
(ISBN) شابک : 0702055727
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $244.83
حجم فایل : 90 MB