دانلود کتاب چشم پزشکی بالینی کانسکی
Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology, 9ed
Through eight outstanding editions, Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology has been the classic specialty textbook, providing the perfect ophthalmology foundation for trainees and a valuable reference source for experienced practitioners. Building on the previous edition by Dr. Brad Bowling, Dr. John Salmon from Oxford University has comprehensively revised the textbook. The 9th Edition retains Dr. Kanski’s highly effective format of succinct text and visually dynamic presentation, providing authoritative, focused guidance on the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders. Extremely well organized and comprehensive in scope, this visually stunning book reflects the latest advances in the field, facilitating quick comprehension to enhance learning, aid exam preparation and guide clinical practice. As a general ophthalmic textbook, this is the gold standard.
- Uses targeted text, bulleted lists, tables, and visual aids to highlight salient points across all ophthalmology subspecialties.
- Includes ۲,۶۰۰ illustrations, including more than 1,000 new images of common and rare conditions and arrows to show the exact pathology.
- Features detailed updates on new therapeutic interventions for neurological disease and ocular tumours; new imaging techniques such as OCT, OCT angiography, and MRI; and new topics such as circadian rhythms, graft vs host disease and the effects of Ebola virus infection on the eye.
- Presents examination techniques in a new, separate chapter and contains new “tips” on key issues in every chapter.
- Provides up-to-date information on hot topics such as intravitreal treatment with anti-VEGF agents for macular disease, genetic advances in hereditary retinal dystrophies, the use of biological agents in the treatment of uveitis and scleritis and new surgical advances such as MIGS for glaucoma and limbal stem cell grafting.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Trusted clinical guidance in an effective format for reference, retention, and recall
۱ Examination Techniques
۳ Lacrimal Drainage System
۵ Dry Eye
۸ Corneal and Refractive Surgery
۹ Episclera and Sclera
۱۳ Retinal Vascular Disease
۱۴ Acquired Macular Disorders
۱۵ Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
۱۶ Retinal Detachment
۱۷ Vitreous Opacities
۲۰ Ocular Tumours
۲۱ Ophthalmic Side Effects of Systemic Medication
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=145204
نویسنده : John Salmon MD FRCS FRCOphth
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 917 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0702077119
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $176.96
حجم فایل : 145 MB