Succeed in the course and master the concepts and skills you need to be an effective, reflective practitioner with Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction, 7th Edition.
The authors introduce the highly acclaimed, easy-to-understand Occupation Functional Model (OFM) in the first section, setting the stage for subsequent discussions that guide you through the assessment and treatment of adult patients with physical dysfunction from initial evaluation to treatment to follow-up.
Featuring engaging and practical coverage, the Seventh Edition includes the latest research in the field, new activity analysis case examples, new photos, new online videos, and a streamlined organization that includes 45 chapters in the print textbook with three additional chapters posted online.
- Develop a theoretical foundation to guide your professional decisions through the OFM framework used consistently throughout the book.
- Access the best evidence for the effectiveness of the interventions discussed in the text with Evidence tables that summarize research studies.
- Prepare for professional practice with Assessment tables that highlight the psychometric properties and the strengths and weaknesses of individual assessment methods.
- Understand how chapter topics inform occupational therapy practice with Case Examples that describe both the occupational therapy process and the clinical reasoning behind the interventions.
- Broaden your understanding of occupational therapy practice with Procedures from Practice, research notes, safety notes, clinical reasoning examples, and review questions.
- Maximize your study time with learning objectives, clinical reasoning questions, and a comprehensive glossary.
Extend your learning online with a wide range of resources, including compelling videos that bring key concepts to life, answers to the book’s Clinical Reasoning questions, and Learning Objectives, as well as access to the fully searchable eBook online.
۱: Conceptual Foundations for Practice
۲: Practical Foundations for Practice: Planning, Guiding, Documenting, and Reflecting
۳: Assessing Context: Personal, Social, Cultural, and Payer-Reimbursement Factors
۴: Assessing Roles and Competence
۵: Assessing Abilities and Capacities: Vision and Visual Processing
۶: Assessing Abilities and Capacities: Cognition
۷: Assessing Abilities and Capacities: Range of Motion, Strength, and Endurance
۸: Assessing Abilities and Capacities: Motor Planning and Performance
۹: Assessing Abilities and Capacities: Sensation
۱۰: Assessing Environment: Flome, Community,and Workplace Access and Safety
۱۱: Occupation: Philosophy and Concepts
۱۲: Occupation as Therapy: Selection, Gradation, Analysis, and Adaptation
۱۴: Therapeutic Rapport
۱۵: Upper Extremity Orthoses
۱۶: Construction of Hand Splints
۱۷: Wheelchair Selection
۱۸: Technology for Remediation and Compensation of Disability
۱۹: Physical Agent Modalities and Biofeedback
۲۰: Optimizing Abilities and Capacities: Range of Motion, Strength,and Endurance
۲۱: Optimizing Motor Planning and Performance in Clients with Neurological Disorders
۲۲: Optimizing Sensory Abilities and Capacities
۲۳: Optimizing Vision and Visual Processing
۲۴: Optimizing Cognitive Performance
۲۵: Restoring the Role of Independent Person
۲۶: Restoring Functional and Community Mobility
۲۷: Restoring Competence for Flomemaker and Parent Roles
۲۸: Restoring Competence for the Worker Role
۲۹: Restoring Competence in Leisure Pursuits
۳۰: Optimizing Personal and Social Adaptation
۳۱: Optimizing Access to Flome, Community, and Work Environments
۳۲: Preventing Occupational Dysfunction Secondary to Aging
۳۴: Traumatic Brain Injury
۳۵: Neurodegenerative Diseases
۳۶: Orthopaedic Conditions
۳۷: Hand Impairments
۳۸: Spinal Cord Injury
۳۹: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Fibromyalgia
۴۰: Bum Injuries
۴۱: Amputations and Prosthetics
۴۲: Cardiac and Pulmonary Diseases
۴۴: Fluman Immunodeficiency Virus
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=39942
نویسنده : Mary Vining Radomski MA OTR FAOTA
ناشر : LWW; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1455
(ISBN) شابک : 1451127464
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.49
حجم فایل : 26 MB