دانلود کتاب کاردیولوژی کودکان: راهنمای جیبی ضروری
Pediatric Cardiology: The Essential Pocket Guide, 3ed
Caring for children with heart disease is extremely complex, requiring a different and often tailor-made approach compared with adults with similar cardiac problems.
Built on the success of previous editions and brought to you by a stellar author team, Pediatric Cardiology: The Essential Pocket Guide provides a unique, concise and extremely practical overview of heart disease in children.
From history-taking, physical examination, ECG, and chest X-ray – the basics that enable clinicians to uncover possible problems and eliminate areas of false concern – it goes on to examine the range of more complex topics in the diagnosis and treatment/management of childhood cardiovascular disease.
New to this edition you’ll find:
- An enhanced section on imaging including recent advances in cardiac MRI and fetal echocardiography.
- New techniques in genetic testing for heart disease in special populations.
- Much more emphasis on the importance of echocardiography in understanding the pathophysiology of congenital cardiac malformations.
- Expanded section on cardiac conditions in the neonate, specifically on prenatal diagnosis and management, neonatal screening for congenital heart disease, and hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Expanded and updated congestive cardiac failure section, including the latest in genetic and metabolic causes of heart failure, and medical/surgical treatment options; discussion of bridging therapies; essentials of transplantation, including common drug treatment regimens, clinical recognition of treatment complications and rejection, outcomes, morbidity and survival.
In addition, every chapter is fully updated with the very latest clinical guidelines and management options from the AHA, ACC and ESC.
Pediatric Cardiology: The Essential Pocket Guide, ۳rd edition, is quite simply a must-have guide for all members of the multidisciplinary team managing children suffering from heart disease.
“This is an extremely valuable resource not only for those interested in pediatric cardiology, but also general pediatricians and adult cardiologists who manage patients with congenital heart diseases.” (Doody’s, 6 February 2015)
“Pediatric Cardiology: The Essential Pocket Guide, 3rd edition, is quite simply a must-have guide for all members of the multidisciplinary team managing children suffering from heart disease.” (Kingbook73’s Medical Ebook and Video Collection, ۲۰ August 2014)
Chapter 1 Tools to diagnose cardiac conditions in children
Chapter 2 Environmental and genetic conditions associated with heart disease in children
Chapter 3 Classification and physiology of congenital heart disease in children
Chapter 4 Anomalies with a left-to-right shunt in children
Chapter 5 Conditions obstructing blood flow in children
Chapter 6 Congenital heart disease with a right-to-left shunt in children
Chapter 7 Unusual forms of congenital heart disease in children
Chapter 8 Unique cardiac conditions in newborn infants
Chapter 9 The cardiac conditions acquired during childhood
Chapter 10 Abnormalities of heart rate and conduction in children
Chapter 11 Congestive heart failure in infants and children
Chapter 12 A healthy lifestyle and preventing heart disease in children
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=86578
نویسنده : Walter H. Johnson , James H. Moller
ناشر : Wiley-Blackwell; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 402
(ISBN) شابک : 1118503406
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $52.01
حجم فایل : 5 MB