Written and edited by an outstanding team of experts in the field, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation offers a multidisciplinary approach to this rapidly expanding procedure. Recent studies have shown transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) to be as effective as surgical aortic valve repair (SAVR), with demonstrably better outcomes for low, intermediate, and high-risk patients. Under the editorial leadership of Drs. Catherine M. Otto, Bernard D. Prendergast, and Simon Redwood, this practical reference incorporates recent research on patient selection, discusses current guidelines, and covers the new devices developed to address this fast-growing area.
- Follows the patient journey from indications, patient selection for TAVI, choice of valve, and pre-TAVI evaluation through the procedure itself, complications, and long-term outcomes—all with a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Features consistent headings and user-friendly content in every chapter: Checklists, Decision Pathways, Data/Evidence Summaries, and Essential Readings.
- Contains multidisciplinary TAVI Decision Pathways that provide a uniquely visual yet comprehensive approach for quick retrieval and application of all the latest clinical implications for TAVI.
- Includes the latest evidence-based data on TAVI vs. SAVR from the new AHA/ACC guidelines and implications for practice.
- Provides clear visual guidance with 150 pre-, intra-, and post-imaging illustrations, plus 50 TAVI procedural video clips.
۱. Aortic valve intervention: Indications, timing, and choice of transcatheter aortic valve implantation versus surgical aortic valve replacement
۲. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation program development to support patient-centered care
۳. Patient selection
۴. Preprocedural imaging
۵. Diagnosis and management of concurrent cardiac disease: Coronary disease, dilated ascending aorta, and mitral and tricuspid valve disease
۶. Characteristics and selection of transcatheter aortic valve prostheses
۷. Access options for transcatheter aortic valve implantation
۸. Sedation and anesthetic support
۹. Cerebral protection
۱۰. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: Procedural details
۱۱. Vascular closure
۱۲. Advanced indications for transcatheter valve implantation
۱۳. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation–related procedural and device complications
۱۴. Arrhythmias and pacemaker implantation
۱۵. Antithrombotic therapy and recommended follow-up
۱۶. Long-term outcomes and valve durability
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=355819
نویسنده : Catherine M. Otto MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 328
(ISBN) شابک : 0323757928
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $199.99
حجم فایل : 65 MB