دانلود کتاب کالبدشناسی اعصاب انسان سینگ |
Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy: Fundamental and Clinical, 9ed
A comprehensive rearrangement of chapters has been done to make it easy for the students to understand the subject. Important clinical conditions are given as ‘Clinical Correlation’ in Boxes. Validated ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ have been added at the end of each chapter for self-assessment. New diagrams and photographs of dissected and plastinated specimens have been incorporated to make it reader friendly. New tables and flow charts have been inserted for making comprehension of neuroanatomy easy. The chapter on ‘Imaging Techniques of the Central Nervous System’ is updated completely keeping in mind the emerging trends in newer imaging techniques.
• The main emphasis is on presenting complicated aspects of human neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language and manner.
• The strength and popularity of Inderbir Singh’s Neuroanatomy has been its precise essential exam-oriented text. This has essentially remained unchanged even in the ninth edition.
• New revised format makes learning quick and easy.
• A comprehensive rearrangement of chapters has been done for easy understanding.
• Each chapter begins with Specific Learning Objectives (SLOs) to highlight the important concepts in the chapter.
• The matter has been presented in a sequential format, making the retention of concepts stronger than ever.
• ‘A picture is worth more than a thousand words.’ Hence, this edition incorporates nearly 300 four-colour diagrams to make the learning retainable and enjoyable. All diagrams are easy to reproduce in the examinations.
• Photographs of dissected and plastinated specimens have been incorporated to make the book more reader-friendly.
• Many new relevant flowcharts and tables have been added for a quick grasp of the subject.
• Clinical conditions relevant to each chapter have been discussed under ‘Clinical Correlation’ wherever necessary to emphasise the anatomical basis of them.
• The chapter on ‘Imaging Techniques of Central Nervous System’ is completely updated to make the students keep abreast with the newer trends.
• Validated MCQs have been added at the end of every chapter to reinforce the subject and to help the students in self-assessment.
۱. Introduction to Nervous System
۲. Neuronal Contacts
۳. Meninges and Blood Supply of Brain
۴. Development of Central Nervous System
۵. Spinal Cord – External Features
۶. Spinal Cord – Internal Features
۷. Brainstem – External Features
۸. Brainstem – Internal Features
۹. Cranial Nerves – Nuclei and Functional Components
۱۰. Pathways of Special Senses
۱۳. Cerebral Hemispheres – External Features
۱۴. White Matter of Cerebral Hemispheres
۱۵. Basal Nuclei (Basal Ganglia)
۱۶. Limbic System
۱۷. Ventricles of the Brain and CSF Circulation
۱۸. Ascending and Descending Tracts
۱۹. Autonomic Nervous System
۲۰. Imaging Techniques of Central Nervous System