دانلود کتاب کالبدشناسی اعصاب بالینی و علوم اعصاب فیتزجرالد
Fitzgerald’s Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience, 7ed
Utilizing clear text and explanatory artwork to make clinical neuroanatomy and neuroscience as accessible as possible, this newly updated edition expertly integrates clinical neuroanatomy with the clinical application of neuroscience. It’s widely regarded as the most richly illustrated book available for guidance through this complex subject, making it an ideal reference for both medical students and those in non-medical courses.
- Complex concepts and subjects are broken down into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Boxes within each chapter contain clinical information assist in distilling key information and applying it to likely real-life clinical scenarios.
- Chapters are organized by anatomical area with integrated analyses of sensory, motor and cognitive systems, and are designed to integrate clinical neuroanatomy with the basic practices and clinical application of neuroscience.
- Opening summaries at the beginning of each chapter feature accompanying study guidelines to show how the chapter contents apply in a larger context.
- Core information boxes at the conclusion of each chapter reinforce the most important facts and concepts covered.
- Bulleted points help expedite study and retention.
- Explanatory illustrations are drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray’s Anatomy.
- Each chapter includes accompanying tutorials available on Student Consult.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, images, review questions, and tutorials from the book.
- Thoroughly updated content reflects the latest knowledge in the field.
By Estomih Mtui, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Anatomy in Neurology and Neuroscience, Director, Program in Anatomy and Visualization, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY; Gregory Gruener, MD, MBA, Director, Leischner Institute for Medical Education, Leischner Professor of Medical Education, Senior Associate Dean, Stritch School of Medicine, Professor of Neurology, Associate Chair of Neurology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL and Peter Dockery, BSc, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
۲ Cerebral topography
۳ Midbrain, hindbrain, spinal cord
۵ Blood supply of the brain
۶ Neurons and neuroglia: overview
۷ Electrical events
۸ Transmitters and receptors
۹ Peripheral nerves
۱۰ Innervation of muscles and joints
۱۱ Innervation of skin
۱۲ Electrodiagnostic examination
۱۳ Autonomic nervous system and
۱۴ Nerve roots
۱۵ Spinal cord: ascending pathways
۱۶ Spinal cord: descending pathways
۱۸ The lowest four cranial nerves
۱۹ Vestibular nerve
۲۰ Cochlear nerve
۲۱ Trigeminal nerve
۲۲ Facial nerve
۲۳ Ocular motor nerves
۲۴ Reticular formation
۲۷ Thalamus, epithalamus
۲۸ Visual pathways
۲۹ Cerebral cortex
۳۱ Evoked potentials
۳۲ Hemispheric asymmetries
۳۳ Basal ganglia
۳۴ Olfactory and limbic systems
۳۵ Cerebrovascular Disease
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=30051
نویسنده : Estomih Mtui MD , Gregory Gruener MD MBA
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 370
(ISBN) شابک : 0702058327
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $69.99
حجم فایل : 43 MB