Ideal for any on-call professional, resident, or medical student, this best-selling reference covers the common problems you’ll encounter while on call in the hospital. On Call Principles and Protocols, 6th Edition, by Drs. Shane A. Marshall and John Ruedy, fits perfectly in your pocket, ready to provide key information in time-sensitive, challenging situations. You’ll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call – from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
- Highlights medications, doses, and critical information in a second color for fast reference.
- Features a logical, highly templated format so you can locate critical information quickly.
- Covers essential topics such as Approach to Diagnosis and Management of On-Call Problems; Documentation; Assessment and Management of Volume Status; and HIV, HBV, HCV, Influenza, and the House Officer.
- Delivers consistent, easy-to-follow coverage of the most common on-call problems and approaches, including what to do from the initial phone call, “Elevator Thoughts,” how to immediately identify major threats to life, what to do at the bedside, and how to avoid common mistakes for every call.
- Provides updated content and references, as well as a revised drug formulary, keeping you on the cutting edge of current, evidence-based information.
۱ Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of On-Call Problems
۲ Documentation of On-Call Problems
۳ Assessment and Management of Volume Status
۴ HIV, HBV, HCV, Meningococcus, Influenza, Ebola virus, and the House Officer
۵ Abdominal Pain
۶ Chest Pain
۷ Combativeness: The Out-of-Control Patient
۸ Confusion/Decreased Level of Consciousness
۹ Decreased Urine Output
۱۱ Fall Out of Bed
۱۳ Gastrointestinal Bleeding
۱۵ Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
۱۶ High Blood Pressure
۱۷ Hypnotics, Laxatives, Analgesics, and Antipyretics
۱۸ Hypotension and Shock
۱۹ Leg Pain
۲۰ Lines, Tubes, and Drains
۲۱ Polyuria, Frequency, and Incontinence
۲۲ Pronouncing Death
۲۴ Shortness of Breath
۲۵ Skin Rashes and Urticaria
۲۸ Transfusion Reactions
۲۹ Acid-Base Disorders
۳۱ Calcium Disorders
۳۲ Coagulation Disorders
۳۳ Glucose Disorders
۳۴ Potassium Disorders
۳۵ Sodium Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=170556
نویسنده : Shane A. Marshall MD FRCPC
ناشر : Elsevier; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 566
(ISBN) شابک : 978-0323479769
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $39.99
حجم فایل : 160 MB