دانلود کتاب کمک های اولیه برای بورد طب اورژانس (ویرایش ۲۰۱۶)
First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards, 3ed
Now in full color! This high-yield “insider’s guide” for the emergency medicine written board and in-service exams is written by residents and faculty who know what it takes to excel.
First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Boards presents time-strapped emergency medicine residents and re-certifying physicians with a concise resource presenting quick, frequently tested, high-yield facts based on the most recent content outlines for the in-service and board exams. It is a complete review of emergency medicine topics tested on the written board exam.
THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ACING THE EMERGENCY MEDICINE BOARDS – NOW WITH FULL COLOR PHOTOS!
- A thorough and user-friendly review of the most frequently test topics
- NEW! Review questions at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge
- NEW! Vibrant full-color photographs
- Insider tips and study strategies to maximize your study time and improve your performance
- Integrated vignette Q&As prepare you for what you will see on exam day
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key Facts in the margins reinforce must-know information
- Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
- Great for in-training examination preparation, certification, and as a refresher for certification
About the Author
Barbara K. Blok, MD (Denver, CO) is Associate Program Director, Denver Health Residency inEmergency Medicine and Associate Professor, Department of EmergencyMedicine, both at the University of ColoradoSchool of Medicine.
Dickson S. Cheung, MD (Denver, CO) is an Emergency Physician.
Timothy F. Platts-Mills, MD (Raleigh, NC) is Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
CHAPTER 1. Resuscitation
CHAPTER 2. Cardiovascular Emergencies
CHAPTER 3. Trauma
CHAPTER 4. Orthopedics
CHAPTER 5. Pediatrics
CHAPTER 6. Toxicology
CHAPTER 7. Endocrine, Metabolic, Fluid, and Electrolyte Disorders
CHAPTER 8. Infectious Disease
CHAPTER 9. Hematology, Oncology, Allergy, and Immunology
CHAPTER 10. Thoracic and Respiratory Disorders
CHAPTER 11. Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Emergencies
CHAPTER 12. Obstetrics and Gynecology
CHAPTER 13. Environmental Emergencies
CHAPTER 14. Head, Eyes, Ear, Nose, and Throat, and Dental Emergencies
CHAPTER 15. Neurology
CHAPTER 16. Psychobehavioral Disorders
CHAPTER 17. Dermatology
CHAPTER 18. Renal and Genitourinary Emergencies
CHAPTER 19. Procedures and Skills
CHAPTER 20. EMS and Disaster Medicine
CHAPTER 21. Ethical/Legal Issues
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=33253
نویسنده : Barbara K. Blok , Dickson S. Cheung
ناشر : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1120
(ISBN) شابک : 0071849130
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $83.24
حجم فایل : 110 MB