دانلود کتاب کنترل فشار خون بالا از طریق تغذیه، مکمل ها، شیوه زندگی و داروها
Controlling High Blood Pressure through Nutrition, Supplements, Lifestyle and Drugs, 1ed
Controlling High Blood Pressure through Nutrition, Nutritional Supplements, Lifestyle, and Drugs helps prevent and treat high blood pressure and hypertension, the most common primary diagnosis in the United States and a leading cause of heart attack, heart failure, kidney failure, and stroke.
Written by two leading experts in nutrition and hypertension, it takes an integrative and evidence-based approach based on scientific research and clinical studies. It explains what causes high blood pressure and includes easy-to-follow solutions for patients that help to treat and prevent it. These include:
- The ideal drugs to reduce blood pressure with fewest side effects and optimal efficacy
- A nutrition program to reduce weight and lower the risk of a cardiovascular problem
- A comprehensive review of nutritional supplements to improve blood pressure control and reduce cardiovascular disease
- A review of lifestyle changes to improve blood pressure such as a detailed exercise program.
This book is for doctors, nutritionists, naturopaths, pharmacists and other health practitioners as well as anyone with a family history of hypertension or overt blood pressure issues that would like to make better and healthier lifestyle choices.
“In this second edition of the book, Dr. Houston confirms his stature as master of making the complex understandable, of turning worries into easy and practical action items, and in providing a comprehensive guide for health that goes well beyond blood pressure control. This book is for doctors, nutritionists, naturopaths, pharmacists, and most importantly for all the regular people who understand that high blood pressure is the insidious agent most likely to sabotage our health. I cannot think of another book where all the components of blood pressure control are discussed so thoroughly and clearly.”
– Sergio Fazio, MD, PhD, William and Sonja Connor Chair of Preventive Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, Director of Preventive Cardiology, Knight Cardiovascular Institute Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
“Why wait for a heart attack? Follow Dr. Houston’s excellent advice and restore the health of your cardiovascular system now.”
– Dr. Joe Pizzorno, Author, The Toxin Solution, Co-Author, Textbook of Natural Medicine
“Dr. Mark Houston is perhaps the best hypertensive physician expert in the world! He not only brings enormous clinical experience to the table in treating thousands of patients, but also teaches physicians, performs and publishes clinical studies, while writing books for the lay public at the same time. If I had high blood pressure, I would consult with him in a heartbeat! This book is a great place to start for anyone with a family history of hypertension or overt blood pressure issues. Highly recommended! ”
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=301925
نویسنده : Mark C. Houston
ناشر : CRC Press; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 303
(ISBN) شابک : 0367647796
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $42.78
حجم فایل : 11 MB