دانلود کتاب کنترل و مدیریت عفونت مواد خطرناک برای تیم دندانپزشکی
Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team, 6ed
Emphasizing patient safety and disease prevention in the dental office, Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team, 6th Edition, is a go-to text for all members of the dental team. With discussions ranging from microbiology concepts to protocols for clinical asepsis, this comprehensive, highly practical text features the most up-to-date regulatory recommendations, as well as new chapters on patient safety preparation and infection control breaches. Step-by-step instructions make it easy for you to perform safety procedures and use the supplies and equipment needed to prevent the spread of infectious disease, and new case scenarios present opportunities for critical thinking and application.
- F Comprehensive coverage looks at infection control and prevention from the perspective of all dental team members.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures are provided for skills that dental team members must master, each presented with a goal, materials, chronological steps, and rationales for the performance of each step.
- Review questions ensure your comprehension of the material and provide practice for classroom and board examinations, with 10 to 20 multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter.
- Key terms begin each chapter and are highlighted within text discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Chapter quizzes on the Evolve companion website provide instant-feedback self-assessment.
- A highly approachable writing style makes this text a trusted educational tool, as well as a refresher on infection control.
- Trusted author and oral biology and infection control expert, Chris Miller, delivers the most up-to-date content needed to ensure patient safety and clinical competence within the dental office.
- Logically organized into three parts with brief chapters that move from foundational biology through specific areas of infection control and application to a dental office.
- Eight practical appendices offer easy access to the most significant regulatory agency rules and recommendations for infection control.
- Chapter objectives help you set goals for what you will accomplish, and serve as checkpoints for comprehension and study tools in preparation for examinations.
- Summary tables and boxes make study easier by highlighting key concepts and procedures and serve as useful review tools.
- NEW! Updated content based on the CDC’s Summary of Infection Prevention Practices in Dental Settings, which includes additional topics and information to augment the 2003 Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings.
- NEW! Two new chapters cover preparing for patient safety (focusing on training for dental personnel) and infection control breaches within dental offices.
- NEW! Case scenarios added to specific chapters examine an infection control incident, along with its potential consequences, possible preventive measures, and related recommendations and regulations.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Additional full-color images focus on disease states, disease transfer, and safety culture, helping improve teaching and learning.
۱. Scope of Microbiology and Infection Control
۲. Characteristics of Microorganisms
۳. Development of Infectious Diseases
۴. Emerging Diseases
۵. Oral Microbiology and Plaque-Associated Diseases
۶. Blood-Borne Pathogens
۷. Oral and Respiratory Diseases
۸. Infection Control Rationale and Regulations
۹. NEW! Preparing for Patient Safety and Occupational Health
۱۱. Hand Hygiene
۱۲. Personal Protective Barriers
۱۳. Instrument Processing
۱۴. Surface and Equipment Asepsis
۱۵. Dental Unit Water Asepsis and Air Quality
۱۶. Aseptic Techniques
۱۷. Laboratory and Radiographic Asepsis
۱۸. Waste Management
۱۹. Prevention of Sharps Injuries
۲۰. A Clinical Asepsis Protocol
۲۱. General Office Asepsis
۲۲. Greener Infection Control
۲۳. Home Hygiene
۲۴. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
۲۵. OSHA Inspections
۲۶. Management of the Office Safety Program
۲۷. Managing Chemicals Safely
۲۸. Employee Fire Prevention and Emergency Action Plans
۲۹. Infection Control Concerns during Remodeling and Construction
۳۰. NEW! Infection Control Breaches and Disease Transmissions in Dental Facilities
Appendix A: Resource List
Appendix B: CDC Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings
Appendix C: CDC Guidelines for Prevention of Tuberculosis in Dental Settings
Appendix D: Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP)
Appendix E: Exposure Incident Report
Appendix F: Infection Control and the American Dental Association
Appendix G: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
Appendix H: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration Hazard
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=171283
نویسنده : Chris H. Miller BA MS PhD
ناشر : Mosby; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 336
(ISBN) شابک : 0323400612
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $56.61
حجم فایل : 85 MB