Thoroughly updated to reflect recent changes in the industry, Bovine Medicine, 3rd Edition, offers practicing large animal veterinarians and veterinary students a comprehensive reference to core aspects of contemporary cattle health and husbandry.
- New edition of a classic text, featuring thoroughly rewritten text, with coverage shifted to the core aspects of everyday cattle practice
- Includes new focus on both applied skills and application of knowledge, along with many more full-colour illustrations than in previous editions
- Represents a toolkit of skills that will support the delivery of contemporary cattle practice
- Presents a seamless integration of information on husbandry, nutrition, and disease
- Written by a wide range of experts from around the world
From the Back Cover
Thoroughly updated to reflect dramatic changes in the industry, Bovine Medicine, 3rd Edition, offers practicing large animal veterinarians and veterinary students the most comprehensive reference to the core aspects of contemporary cattle health and husbandry available today.
Featuring contributions from acknowledged experts from the UK and abroad, the new edition provides a wealth of relevant and practical information for the cattle practitioner which supports modern practice and industry needs. Accessibly written chapters offer in-depth coverage of all facets of modern-day cattle practice and education, professional and clinical skills, and dairy and beef cattle herd health. Provides information on such technical skills as performing an on-farm post-mortem, selecting appropriate antimicrobials, and optimising pain management. Other non-technical skills reflecting modern practice and industry needs are addressed—including marketing and business organisation, population medicine, herd health management planning, and more.
Combining accessibility with an unprecedented breadth of coverage, Bovine Medicine, 3rd Edition, represents an invaluable resource for practitioners and a definitive reference for veterinary students.
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6724
نویسنده : Peter Cockcroft
ناشر : Wiley-Blackwell; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 656
(ISBN) شابک : 1444336436
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $184.83
حجم فایل : 14 MB