Known for its consistent, authoritative content and presentation, Shields Textbook of Glaucoma is the premier succinct and clinically focused text on the medical and surgical management of glaucoma. This full-color, easy-to-use reference offers a rational approach to every aspect of the field, including rare glaucomas, and presents a total care plan for the patient. The seventh edition brings you fully up to date with all that’s new in this rapidly changing field with new chapters, newly colorized line drawings, and an updated design for faster reference.
- Presents clear, concise, highly illustrated information ideal for general ophthalmologists, residents, and other non-specialists who treat patients with glaucoma.
- Includes new chapters on imaging; surgical management, including minimally invasive procedures such as micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS); sustained drug delivery; and malignant glaucoma/aqueous misdirection.
- Contains new images, newly colorized line drawings, and new icons that highlight and differentiate procedures for quick reference.
- Covers advances in genetics, technology, and surgical treatment that impact your management and treatment decisions.
- Offers expert information that is easy to find, clearly explained, and helpfully illustrated—all from an experienced team of authors who present a balanced, consistent approach throughout.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
۱. Cellular and Molecular Biology of Aqueous Humor Dynamics
۲. Intraocular Pressure and Tonometry
۳. Gonioscopy and Other Techniques for Assessing the Anterior Segment
۴. Optic Nerve, Retina, and Choroid
۵. Optical Coherence Tomography in Glaucoma
۶. Assessment of Visual Fields
۷. Glaucomatous Influence on Visual Function
۸. Classification of the Glaucomas
۹. Molecular Genetics and Pharmacogenomics of the Glaucomas
۱۰. Clinical Epidemiology of Glaucoma
۱۱. Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma Suspect: Risk Stratification and When to Treat
۱۲. Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma and Normal-Tension Glaucoma
۱۳. Pupillary Block Glaucomas
۱۴. Childhood Glaucomas: Classification and Examination15. Childhood Glaucomas: Clinical Presentation
۱۶. Exfoliation Syndrome and Exfoliative Glaucoma
۱۷. Glaucomas Associated With Disorders of the Corneal Endothelium
۱۸. Pigmentary and Other Glaucomas Associated With Disorders of the Iris and Ciliary Body
۱۹. Glaucomas Associated With Disorders of the Lens
۲۰. Neovascular Glaucoma and Other Glaucomas Associated With Disorders of the Retina, Vitreous, and Choroid
۲۱. Glaucomas Associated With Elevated Episcleral Venous Pressure
۲۲. Glaucomas Associated With Intraocular Tumors
۲۳. Glaucomas Associated With Ocular Inflammation
۲۴. Steroid-Induced Glaucoma
۲۵. Glaucomas Associated With Intraocular Hemorrhage
۲۶. Glaucomas Associated With Ocular Trauma
۲۷. Glaucomas After Ocular Surgery
۲۸. Evidence-Based Principles of Medical Therapy
۲۹. Prostaglandin Analogues and Related Compounds
۳۰. β-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists
۳۱. Adrenergic Agonists
۳۲. Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors and Hyperosmotics
۳۳. Trabecular Outflow Drugs
۳۴. Neuroprotection and Other Investigational Antiglaucoma Therapies
۳۵. Anatomic Principles of Glaucoma Surgery
۳۶. Principles of Laser Surgery for Glaucoma
۳۷. Surgery of the Anterior Chamber Angle and Iris
۳۸. Principles of Incisional Surgery
۳۹. Filtering Surgery
۴۰. Glaucoma Drainage-Device Surgery
۴۱. Medical and Surgical Treatments for Childhood Glaucomas42. Cyclodestructive Surgery
۴۳. Surgical Approaches for Coexisting Glaucoma and Cataract
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=264199
نویسنده : R. Rand Allingham MD
ناشر : LWW; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 2009
(ISBN) شابک : 1496351452
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $171.31
حجم فایل : 265 MB