دانلود کتاب یادداشتهای NP: راهنمای جیبی بالینی عملی پرستار |
NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner’s Clinical Pocket Guide, 3ed
Put this handy guide to work in class, in clinical, and in practice. From screening and assessment tools and differential diagnosis through the most commonly ordered drugs and billing and coding, this volume in the Davis Notes Series presents the information you need every day in a pocket-sized resource.
The 3rd Edition of this AJN Book of the Year Award Winner has been completely revised and updated to reflect the latest changes in the field.
See what students and practitioners are saying online about the previous edition…
Great NP Pocket Guide. “…this little gem will be my pocket companion for years to come. They have produced a remarkable waterproof and reusable guide… This is one of the best purchases I have made and will use this on a daily basis throughout school and my career. This is a must for every nurse practitioner student as well as the practicing nurse practitioner. Highly recommend, I LOVE this pocket guide!”
Great pocket guide for FNP students and new NP’s. “This is a great pocket guide for quick reference. There is a LOT of information packed into this small package, and am looking forward to using it in my final semester of my FNP program and into my early practice.”
— Christine E. Pereira
- A wealth of screening tools, including DHHS Health Screening Guidelines for Men & Women – Medicare Preventative Services – Guidelines for Cholesterol Management – CAGE – RAFFT Questionnaire – and more!
- Clinical assessment pearls.
- Differential diagnosis charts for the most common disorders seen in clinical practice.
- Coverage of complementary and alternative therapies.
- Billing and coding information, including CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, and more.
- HIPAA-compliant, reusable, write-on/wipe-off pages.
- UPDATED! Screening guidelines from the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force
- NEW! Section on LGBTQ assessments
- NEW & UPDATED! Information from the FDA on pregnancy, QT warnings for macrolides and fluoquinolones, new classifications of Diabetic medications, and the Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults
- NEW! Section on the diagnosis and treatment of new outbreaks of older diseases, such as mumps
Tab 1 Screening
Tab 2 Assessment
Tab 3 Labs
Tab 4 Differential Dx
Tab 5 Billing/Coding
Tab 6 Medications
Tab 7 Complementary &Alternative Therapies
Tab 8 Tools
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=118548
نویسنده : Ruth McCaffrey DNP ARNP FNP-BC GNP-BC
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 283
(ISBN) شابک : 0803666608
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $49.95
حجم فایل : 5 MB