دانلود کتاب یادگیری رادیولوژی: شناخت اصول
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 4ed
The leading introductory radiology text for medical students and others who are required to read and interpret common radiologic images, Learning Radiology, 4th Edition, stresses an easy-to-follow pattern recognition approach that teaches how to differentiate normal and abnormal images. Dr. William Herring’s clear, conversational writing style employs a touch of humor to explain what you need to know to effectively interpret medical images of all modalities. From the basics of patient safety, dose reduction, and radiation protection to the latest information on ultrasound, MRI, and CT, this concise, user-friendly text provides a complete, up-to-date introduction to radiology needed by today’s students.
- Teaches how to arrive at a diagnosis by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Features an easy-to-read bulleted format, high-quality illustrations, useful tables, and teaching boxes, as well as special content on Diagnostic Ptifalls; Really Important Points; Weblinks; and Take-Home Points.
- Includes three new chapters: Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound; Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology); Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Breast Disease.
- Helps ensure mastery of the material with additional online content, bonus images, and USMLE-style Q&A that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Shares the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed author Dr. William Herring―a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, and fellows, as well as those in related fields such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ Recognizing Anything
۲ Recognizing a Technically Adequate Chest Radiograph
۳ Recognizing Normal Pulmonary Anatomy
۴ Recognizing Normal Cardiac Anatomy
۵ Recognizing Airspace Versus Interstitial Lung Disease
۶ Recognizing the Causes of an Opacified Hemithorax
۷ Recognizing Atelectasis
۸ Recognizing a Pleural Effusion
۹ Recognizing Pneumonia
۱۰ Recognizing the Correct Placement of Lines and Tubes And Their Potential Complications
۱۱ Recognizing Other Diseases of the Chest
۱۲ Recognizing Adult Heart Disease
۱۳ Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis
۱۴ Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis on Computed Tomography
۱۵ Recognizing Bowel Obstruction and Ileus
۱۶ Recognizing Extraluminal Gas in the Abdomen
۱۷ Recognizing Abnormal Calcifications and Their Causes
۱۸ Recognizing Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Urinary Tract Abnormalities
۲۰ Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound
۲۱ Magnetic Resonance Imaging:
۲۲ Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Appendicular Skeleton Including Arthritis
۲۳ Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Spine
۲۴ Recognizing Trauma to the Bony Skeleton
۲۵ Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Chest
۲۶ Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Abdomen and Pelvis
۲۷ Recognizing Some Common Causes of Intracranial Pathology
۲۸ Recognizing Pediatric Diseases
۲۹ Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment
۳۰ Recognizing the Findings in Breast Imaging
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=145212
نویسنده : William Herring MD FACR
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 504
(ISBN) شابک : 0323567290
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $54.99
حجم فایل : 75 MB