Code more efficiently and accurately with Carol J. Buck’s ۲۰۱۵ ICD-10-CM Draft Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this reference combines Netter’s Anatomy illustrations and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. It simplifies ICD-10 coding to ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement for hospital inpatient or outpatient medical services. Full-color images and clear explanations of A&P, pathology, and medical terminology make it easy to develop the knowledge needed to assign the appropriate ICD-10-CM codes.
- Placeholder X symbol reminds users to assign placeholder X for codes less than 6 characters that require a 7th character.
- CC (Complications & Comorbidities) and MCC (Major CC) symbols identify codes associated with the presence of secondary diagnoses from MS-DRGs and call attention to CC and MCC exceptions.
- Present on Admission symbol identifies the diseases that will always be coded as present on admission.
- Hospital Acquired Condition symbol notes specific conditions that will always be coded as hospital acquired.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s anatomy art is cross-referenced within the Tabular List to help you understand anatomy and how it will affect choosing codes.
- Over 150 full-color illustrations provide visual orientation and help you understand difficult terminology, diseases/conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting(OGCRs) are listed in full and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- NumerousItems are included in the Tabular List, helping you code more accurately with detailed information on common diseases and conditions.
- American Hospital Association’s Coding Clinic® citations provide reference information regarding official ICD-10-CM coding advice that will enhance your understanding of specific codes.
- Symbols and highlights show which codes are an Unacceptable Principle Diagnosis, identify codes that call for the use of additional character(s), and highlight Excludes1 and Excludes2, Includes, Use Additional, Code First, Code Also, and Unspecified.
- Age and Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex, helping to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manifestation code symbol spotlights certain conditions for which it is important to record the etiology (cause) and the manifestation (symptom) of the disease.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and supply additional coding instruction to aid in understanding difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes updates to the ICD-10 codes needed for diagnosis coding.
- Full-color format includes consistent color-coded symbols, and is specifically designed to meet the needs of hospital inpatient, outpatient, and professional coding.
PART I: Introduction
PART II: Alphabetic Index
PART III: Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
Chapter 1. Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (A00-B99)
Chapter 2. Neoplasms (C00-D49)
Chapter 3. Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs and Certain Disorders Involving the Immune Mechanism (D50-D89)
Chapter 4. Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases (E00-E89)
Chapter 5. Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental Disorders(F01-F99)
Chapter 6. Diseases of the Nervous System (G00-G99)
Chapter 7. Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa (H00-H59)
Chapter 8. Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process (H60-H95)
Chapter 9 Diseases of the Circulatory System (100-199)
Chapter 10. Diseases of the Respiratory System(J00-J99)
Chapter 11 Diseases of the Digestive System (K00-K95)
Chapter 12. Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (L00-L99)
Chapter 13. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue (M00-M99)
Chapter 14. Diseases of the Genitourinary System (N00-N99)
Chapter 15. Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium (000-09A)
Chapter 16. Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period (P00-P96)
Chapter 17. Congenital Malformations, Deformations and Chromosomal Abnormalities (Q00-Q99)
Chapter 18. Symptoms, Signs and Abnormal Clinical and Laboratory Findings, Not Elsewhere Classified (R00-R99)
Chapter 19. Injury, Poisoning and Certain Other Consequences of External Causes (S00-T88)
Chapter 20. External Causes of Morbidity (V00-Y99)
Chapter 21. Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact with Health Services (Z00-Z99)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=33357
نویسنده : Carol J. Buck MS CPC CCS-P
ناشر : Saunders; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1715
(ISBN) شابک : 0323352545
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.95
حجم فایل : 30 MB