With its consistent, practical organization and succinct bulleted format, Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 4th Edition, is an ideal resource for pathologists in training and in practice. High-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends depict the histological, immunohistochemical, cytologic and diagnostic imaging appearances of every type of head and neck pathology, while the user-friendly format allows for quick access to information. From cover to cover, this comprehensive reference is designed to help you effectively and accurately diagnose a wide range of head and neck disorders, improve your turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen, and facilitate clear reports on prognosis and therapeutic management options to surgical and medical colleagues.
- Uses a templated approach with standard headings in each chapter, as well as bulleted text for fast retrieval of information.
- Explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features, ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Covers recent advances in molecular diagnostic testing, including capabilities, limitations, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Includes clinical information on treatment and prognosis for a better understanding of the clinical implications of diagnosis.
- Incorporates the most current WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new co-author Dr. Juan C. Hernandez-Prera.
۱. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Sinonasal Tract
۲. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Sinonasal Tract
۳. Neoplasms of the Sinonasal Tract
۴. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Oral Cavity
۵. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Oral Cavity
۶. Neoplasms of the Oral Cavity
۷. Intraoperative Consultation in Oral Cavity Mucosal Lesions
۸. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Pharynx
۹. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Pharynx
۱۰. Neoplasms of the Pharynx
۱۱. Anatomy of the Neck
۱۲. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Neck
۱۳. Neoplasms of the Neck
۱۴. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۵. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۶. Neoplasms of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۷. Intraoperative Consultation of Laryngeal and Tracheal Lesions
۱۸. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Salivary Glands
۱۹. Nonneoplastic Diseases of Salivary Glands
۲۰. Neoplasms of the Salivary Glands
۲۱. Intraoperative Consultation in Salivary Glands and Biopsy Diagnosis of Salivary Gland Neoplasms
۲۲. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Ear
۲۳. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Ear and Temporal Bone
۲۴. Neoplasms of the Ear and Temporal Bone
۲۵. Immunohistochemistry of Middle Ear Neoplasms
۲۶. Embryology, Anatomy, Histology, and Physiology of the Thyroid Gland
۲۷. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Thyroid Gland
۲۸. Neoplasms of the Thyroid Gland
۲۹. Thyroid Gland Post–Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy–Related Histologic Changes and Intraoperative Consultation
۳۰. Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۱. General Considerations
۳۲. Nonneoplastic Lesions of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۳. Neoplasms of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۴. Intraoperative Consultation (Frozen Section) in Parathyroid Gland and Parathyroid Proliferative Disease/Hyperparathyroidism
۳۵. Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes and Selective Inherited Syndromes With Associated Endocrine Neoplasms
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=380206
نویسنده : Bruce M. Wenig MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF (بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر)
تعداد صفحات : 2055 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323712576
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $419.99
حجم فایل : 2000 MB