دانلود کتاب اطلس تصویربرداری ترکیبی: آناتومی مقطعی برای PET/CT، PET/MRI و SPECT/CT (3 جلدی)
Atlas of Hybrid Imaging: Sectional Anatomy for PET/CT, PET/MRI and SPECT/CT, 1ed
Atlas of Hybrid Imaging For the first time, in this atlas nuclear physicians and radiologists cover the entire hybrid nuclear medicine (PET/CT, SPECT/CT and PET/MRI), based on their own case studies.
The structure in three volumes represents an user friendly guide for interpreting PET and SPECT in relation to co-registered CT and/or MRI.
Three companion volumes with a practical structure in two-page unit offer to the reader a navigational tool, based on anatomical districts, with labeled and explained low-dose multiplanar CT or MRI views merged with PET fusion imaging on the right hand and contrast enhanced CT or MRI on the other side. This new format enables rapid identification of hybrid nuclear medicine findings which are now routine at leading medical centers.
Volume 1 Brain and Neck: Sectional Anatomy for PET/CT, PET/MRI and SPECT/CT; is focused on brain and neck PET imaging, with emphasis on PET/MRI
Volume 2 Thorax Abdomen and Pelvis; concerns thorax, abdomen and pelvis, with particular attention on lung and liver segmental anatomy
Volume 3 Heart, Lymph Node and Musculoskeletal System: Sectional Anatomy for PET/CT, PET/MRI and SPECT/CT; evaluation of peritoneum. Special chapters on heart, lymph nodes and musculoskeletal system
Each chapter begins with three-dimensional CT and/or MRI views of the evaluated anatomical region, bringing forward sectional tables.
Clinical cases, tricks and pitfalls linked to several PET or SPECT radiopharmaceuticals help to introduce the reader to peculiar molecular pathways and to improve confidence in cross-sectional imaging, that is vital for the accurate diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Compact, comprehensive, easy to read guide to sectional imaging and multiplanar evaluation of hybrid PET and SPECT
- Includes ۸۵۶ fully colored, labeled, high quality original images of axial, coronal and sagittal CT, contrast enhanced CT, PET/CT and/or PET/MRI
- Displays ۲۰۰ clinical cases, showcasing both common and unusual findings that nuclear physicians and radiologists could encounter in their clinical practice
- Costant orthogonal references on 3D images allow orientation on axial, coronal and sagittal views
- Peculiar aspects of ۱۸ PET and SPECT radiopharmaceuticals, defined by distinctive color scales
- Terms and descriptions mostly based on Terminologia Anatomica
- Specific text boxes explain anatomical variants, radiological advices and physiological findings linked to tracer bio-distribution
- Supports interpretation and report of hybrid nuclear medicine scans
- For professionals and vocationals
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=378147
نویسنده : Mario Leporace
ناشر : Academic Press; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 848
(ISBN) شابک : 0443188181
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $270.00
حجم فایل : 170 MB