Enhance your surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2nd Edition! Written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Paul Tiwana and Deepak Kademani, the new edition of this practical, comprehensive guide is divided into two volumes with eBook access included with the print purchase. It offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and more than 2,500 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive and expanded coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial trauma, head and neck oncology, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, obstructive sleep apnea, and more.
- Comprehensive, consistent approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance for the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- More than 2,500 images include vibrant, modern medical illustrations and clinical photos that make up the heart of each surgical chapter and bring it to life visually.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options beyond the standard techniques.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.
New to This Edition
- NEW! Two-volume extended edition is easier to navigate and includes extensive updates throughout.
- NEW! More than 30 new chapters expand the coverage of implants, craniofacial surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery — plus an all-new section discusses obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
I – Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck
II – Oral Surgery
III – Implant Surgery
IV – Orthognathic Surgery
V – Craniofacial Surgery
VI – Cleft Lip and Palate
VII – Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
VIII – Benign Pathology
X – Reconstructive Surgery
XI – TMJ Surgery
XII – Facial Cosmetic Surgery
XIII – Obstructive Sleep Apnea
۵۹.۱ Dissection of the Nasal Septum
۵۹.۲ Dissection of the Upper Lateral Cartilages
۵۹.۳ Complete Nasal Dissection
۵۹.۴ Nasal Retainer
۶۳.۱ Sommerlad Video
۷۸.۱ Trauma Retromandibular Approach
۱ Trauma Transconjuctival Approach
۲ Trauma Upper Blephroplasty
۳ Trauma Transcarancular Approach
۴ Trauma Submental Approach
۵ Trauma Submandibular Gland Excision
۶ Trauma Subcillary Approach
۷ Trauma Risdon Approach
۸ Trauma Pericranial Flap
۹ Trauma Pericranial and Coronal Flap
۱۰ Trauma Pectoralis Flap
۱۱ Trauma Maxillary Vestibular Approach
۱۲ Trauma Intraoral Mandibular Angle Approach
۱۳ Trauma Coronal Flap
۱۴ Trauma Approach to ZF Suture
۱۵ Trauma Anterior Mandible Vestibular Approach
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=356930
نویسنده : Paul Tiwana
ناشر : Saunders; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1868 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323789639
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $245.99
حجم فایل : -