دانلود کتاب اطلس OCT شبکیه: توموگرافی انسجام نوری
Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 2ed
Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography Unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) remains one of the most significant advances in ophthalmology over the past 50 years. Atlas of Retinal OCT, 2nd Edition, provides expert guidance in making the most of this diagnostic tool with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making. Led by the same expert team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman, and with the addition of new editor Dr. Shilpa J. Desai, this atlas remains your “go to reference source for OCT imaging of the retina. Now updated throughout to align with current practice, it covers a range of both common and rare disorders and presentations.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT and OCTA scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Contains new and updated image examples throughout―including new OCTA images with artifacts and key findings highlighted.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder, giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 2nd Edition.
Section 1: Normal Optic Nerve
Section 2: Normal Retina
Section 3: Normal Choroid
Section 4: Normal Vitreous
Section 5: OCT: Artifacts and Errors
Section 6: Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Section 7: Vitreomacular Interface Disorders
Section 8: Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
Section 9: Myopic Degenerative Maculopathies
Section 10: Hydroxycholoroquine and Pentosan Toxicities
Section 11: Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
Section 12: Macular Telangiectasia
Section 13: Isolated Cystoid Macular Edema
Section 14: Other Disorders Affecting the Macular
Section 15: Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 16: Retinal Venous Occlusive Disease
Section 17: Retinal Arterial Occlusive Disease
Section 18: Noninfectious Uveitis
Section 19: Infectious Uveitis
Section 20: Choroidal Tumors
Section 21: Retinal Tumors
Section 22: Retinal Pigment Epithelium Tumors
Section 23: Metastatic Choroidal Tumors
Section 24: Mechanical Trauma
Section 25: Photic Maculopathy
Section 26: Retinal Dystrophies
Section 27: Posterior Vitreous Detachment
Section 28: Asteroid Hyalosis
Section 29: Vitreous Hemorrhage
Section 30: Vitreous Inflammation
Section 31: Peripheral Retinal Abnormalities
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=376369
نویسنده : Jay S. Duker MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 275
(ISBN) شابک : 0323930433
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $125.99
حجم فایل : 145 MB