Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the second edition of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including advances in molecular diagnostic testing and new diagnostic biomarkers. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.Key features of this practical text include:
- A consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- A focus on specific features of selected neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Review of normal histology before examining abnormal findings, enabling you to conveniently compare their characteristics in one place at one time.
- Clinical information on treatment and prognosis, enabling you to better understand the clinical implications of the diagnosis.
- Nearly ۱,۰۰۰ full-color, high-quality illustrations with extensive figure legends, as well as abundant boxes and tables throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What’s NEW in this edition:
- Advances in molecular diagnostic testing and its capabilities and limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- The latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems.
- New co-editor Dr. Gunnlaugur Pétur Nielsen of Harvard Medical School joins Dr. Andrew L. Folpe and expert, internationally recognized pathologists who keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
۱. Approach to Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
۲. Adjuvant Techniques–Immunohistochemistry, Cytogenetics, and Molecular Genetics
۳. Fibroblastic and Myofibroblastic Tumors
۴. Fibrohistiocytic Tumors
۵. Adipocytic Tumors
۶. Smooth Muscle Tumors
۷. Skeletal Muscle Tumors
۸. Tumors of Perivascular Cells
۹. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
۱۰. Vascular Tumors of Soft Tissue and Bone
۱۱. Nerve Sheath Tumors
۱۲. Matrix-Forming Tumors of Soft Tissue
۱۳. Tumors of Synovial and Tenosynovial Tissue
۱۴. Undifferentiated Small Round Cell Sarcomas of Bone and Soft Tissue
۱۵. Mesenchymal Tumors of Miscellaneous Type or Uncertain Lineage
۱۶. Bone-Forming Tumors
۱۷. Cartilage-Forming Tumors
۱۸. Fibroblastic and Fibrohistiocytic Tumors
۱۹. Hematolymphoid Neoplasms of Bone
۲۰. Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
۲۱. Notochordal Cell Tumors
۲۲. Osteofibrous Dysplasia/Adamantinoma
۲۳. Cystic Tumors of Bone
۲۴. Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=287569
نویسنده : Andrew L. Folpe MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 631 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323758711
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $139.95
حجم فایل : 500 MB