دانلود کتاب سرطان استخوان: سارکوم استخوان و متاستاز استخوان
Bone Cancer: Bone Sarcomas and Bone Metastases – From Bench to Bedside, 3ed
Bone Cancer: Bone Sarcomas and Bone Metastases – From Bench to Bedside, Third Edition comprehensively investigates key discoveries in the field of bone biology. New aspects of bone cancer biology are treated in new chapters covering exosomes, autophagy, and metabolism. These have led to the development of entirely new areas for investigation, such as therapies which combine surgery and biological approaches.
The Third Edition expands on the original overview of bone cancer development (physiology and pathophysiology), with 40% new material. Each chapter has been written by internationally recognized specialists on the bone cancer microenvironment, bone metastases, osteoclast biology in bone cancer, proteomics, bone niche, circulating tumor cells, and clinical trials.
Given the global prevalence of breast and prostate cancers, knowledge of bone biology has become essential for everyone within the medical and cancer research communities. Bone Cancer: Bone Sarcomas and Bone Metastases – From Bench to Bedside continues to offer the only translational reference to cover all aspects of primary bone cancer and bone metastases. This revision opens the door to myeloma with two short chapters dedicated to this bone-associated disease.
- Covers the broad field of bone sarcomas and bone metastases from basic research to clinical approaches
- Presents comprehensive and translational overview of biological and clinical aspects of bone cancers, discussing pathophysiology from genetic and molecular levels using the most recent evidence
- Provides a common language for cancer researchers, bone biologists, oncologists, and radiologists to discuss bone tumors and how bone cancer metastases affects each major organ system
- Offers insights to research clinicians (oncologists and radiologists) into understanding the molecular basis of bone cancer, leading to more well-informed diagnoses and treatment of tumors and metastases
- Offers insights to bone biologists into how clinical observations and practices can feed back into the research cycle and, therefore, can contribute to the development of more targeted genomic and proteomic assays
Praise for the Previous Editions: “…a comprehensive description of bone tumors from basic to clinical aspects by the most recent data available…specifically useful to medical students and scientists, health professionals, researchers and teachers working in the osteo-articular field.” –Anticancer Research
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=368363
نویسنده : Dominique Heymann
ناشر : Academic Press; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 984
(ISBN) شابک : 0128216662
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $200.00
حجم فایل : 73 MB