Written with useful practicality in mind, Breast Pathology, 3rd Edition, provides surgical pathologists with authoritative guidance on the selection and best use of proper diagnostic techniques when reporting on breast specimens. Dr. David J. Dabbs and a team of internationally acclaimed pathologists incorporate genomic and molecular information, gross and microscopic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, theranostics, and immunohistochemistry to cover every aspect of benign and malignant lesions of the breast, helping you minimize diagnostic variation and error in the sign-out room.
- Brings you fully up to date with recent advances, including new molecular information for breast entities, new surgical techniques, more widely used multigene prognostic tests, and assays used to determine treatment, such as PD-L1 as a new immunotherapy biomarker for triple-negative breast cancer.
- Incorporates the latest classifications of breast pathology and molecular diagnosis.
- Organizes each topical chapter around relevant genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings and diagnostic and molecular immunohistochemistry.
- Maps immunohistochemistry for each entity according to diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic applications, with specific regard to disease entities in each chapter.
- Discusses breast specimen handling in detail to assure proper sampling and processing for optimal molecular and immunohistochemistry resulting.
- Supplies a convenient quick reference at the beginning of each chapter that includes all relevant diagnostic, theranostic, and genomic data for fast retrieval.
- Features approximately 2,000 full-color pathological images that clearly depict clinical, radiological, molecular, immunohistochemical, and theranostic aspects of disease.
- Includes biomarker guideline updates throughout.
- Reflects updates to new tumor staging data in the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) 8th Edition and updated ASCO/CAP guidelines for interpreting HER2 assays.
۱. Breast Development, Physiology, and Histology
۲. Reactive and Inflammatory Conditions of the Breast
۳. Infections of the Breast
۴. Epidemiology of Breast Cancer
۵. Patient Safety in Breast Pathology
۶. Gross Examination of Breast Specimens
۷. Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
۸. Breast Imaging Modalities for Pathologists
۹. Predictive and Prognostic Marker Testing in Breast Pathology: Immunophenotypic Subclasses of Disease
۱۰. Molecular-Based Testing in Breast Disease for Therapeutic Decisions
۱۱. Diagnostic Immunohistology of the Breast
۱۲. Fibroepithelial Lesions
۱۳. Papilloma and Papillary Lesions
۱۴. Adenosis and Microglandular Adenosis
۱۵. Nipple Adenoma (Florid Papillomatosis of the Nipple)
۱۶. Radial Scar
۱۷. Myoepithelial Lesions of the Breast
۱۸. Fibrocystic Change and Usual Epithelial Hyperplasia of Ductal Type Fibrocystic Change
۱۹. Columnar Cell Change, Flat Epithelial Atypia, and Atypical Ductal Epithelial Hyperplasia
۲۰. Molecular Classification of Breast Carcinoma
۲۱. Lobular Neoplasia and Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
۲۲. Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
۲۳. Invasive Ductal Carcinoma of No Special Type and Histological Grade
۲۴. Triple-Negative and Basal-like Carcinoma
۲۵. Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma
۲۶. Apocrine Carcinoma of the Breast
۲۷. Paget’s Disease of the Breast
۲۸. Pathology of Neoadjuvant Therapeutic Response of Breast Carcinoma
۲۹. Special Types of Invasive Breast Carcinoma: Tubular Carcinoma, Cribriform Carcinoma, Mucinous Carcinoma, Micropapillary Carcinoma
۳۰. Rare Breast Carcinomas: Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, Secretory Carcinoma, Carcinoma With Osteoclast-like Giant Cells, Lipid-Rich Carcinoma, and Glycogen-Rich Clear Cell Carcinoma
۳۱. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Breast
۳۲. Neoplasia of the Male Breast
۳۳. Breast Tumors in Children and Adolescents
۳۴. Hematolymphoid Tumors of the Breast
۳۵. Metastatic Tumors in the Breast
۳۶. Next-Generation Sequencing and the Management of Patients With Clinically Advanced Breast Cancer
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=373831
نویسنده : David J Dabbs MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1012
(ISBN) شابک : 0323795226
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $255.19
حجم فایل : 930 MB