دانلود کتاب مداخله قلبی عروقی: همگام با بیماری قلبی براونوالد
Cardiovascular Intervention: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 2ed
Part of the renowned Braunwald family of references, Cardiovascular Intervention: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease provides today’s clinicians with clear, authoritative guidance on every aspect of catheterization of the heart and vasculature and the latest imaging technologies. This practical reference on interventional cardiology is organized from a procedural perspective, with chapters focused exclusively on how to manage complex cardiovascular disease. Now fully updated from cover to cover, the 2nd Edition offers authoritative and current point-of-care coverage of this highly complex, technology-driven specialty―an ideal resource for practitioners at all levels of experience.
- Offers concise, focused coverage of all aspects of managing interventional cardiology patients, highlighting cautions, procedural nuances and tips, and outcomes.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques and equipment, including new-generation stents, mechanical support devices, imaging technology, and closure devices.
- Offers complete coverage of structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease, including TAVI and mitral valve procedures.
- Provides updates on the latest procedures, devices, and clinical guidelines for evidence-based practice.
- Uses a clear, easy-to-follow organization with separate sections on coronary artery interventions, peripheral artery interventions, cerebrovascular interventions, venous interventions, structural heart interventions, and congenital heart disease.
- Features more than 506 high-quality illustrations and access to ۱۷۶ procedural videos.
۱. The birth of interventional cardiology
۲. Guidelines and appropriateness criteria for interventional cardiology
۳. Vascular access and closure
۴. Pharmacotherapy in the modern interventional suite
۵. Hemodynamic support during high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention
۶. Radiation safety in the cardiac catheterization laboratory
۷. Contrast selection
۸. Percutaneous coronary intervention for unprotected left main coronary artery disease
۹. Chronic total coronary occlusions: Rationale, techniques, and clinical outcomes
۱۱. Bypass graft interventions
۱۲. Calcified lesions
۱۳. Treatment of in-stent restenosis
۱۴. Management of thrombotic lesions
۱۵. Fractional flow reserve and nonhyperemic pressure ratios
۱۶. Intravascular ultrasound imaging
۱۷. Optical coherence tomography
۱۸. Intervention for lower extremity arterial disease
۱۹. Upper extremity intervention
۲۰. Renal artery intervention: Catheter-based therapy for renal artery stenosis
۲۱. Mesenteric artery intervention: Catheter-based therapy for chronic mesenteric ischemia
۲۲. Renal denervation
۲۳. Endovascular management of aortic and thoracic aneurysms
۲۴. Carotid and vertebral intervention
۲۵. Cerebrovascular interventions
۲۶. Interventional management of lower extremity deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
۲۷. Management of chronic venous insufficiency
۲۸. Hemodialysis access intervention
۲۹. Aortic valvuloplasty and transcatheter aortic valve replacement
۳۰. Transcatheter mitral valve intervention
۳۱. Transcatheter tricuspid valve intervention
۳۲. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
۳۳. Patent foramen ovale, atrial septal defect, left atrial appendage, and ventricular septal defect closure
۳۴. Interventions for advanced heart failure
۳۵. Endomyocardial biopsy
۳۶. Pericardiocentesis and pericardial intervention
۳۷. Adult congenital heart disease: Cardiovascular interventions for pulmonary arterial hypertension, anomalous vascular connections, aortic coarctation, and pulmonary valve replacement
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=380255
نویسنده : Deepak L. Bhatt MD MPH
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF (بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر)
تعداد صفحات : 750 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323873685
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $167.99
حجم فایل : 170 MB