Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Geared to any health care professional practicing in or rotating into a CCU, this quick referenceadopts a similar format to the author’s highly regarded Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide. Packed with full-page diagnosis treatment algorithms and management pathways, Herzog’s CCU Bookensures you acquire in-depth knowledge and understand the subtleties in treating the different kinds of patients you encounter in a CCU setting.
- Richly illustrated algorithms and pathways for making accurate diagnosis, treatment, care management, and patient education decisions.
- Organized to help you quickly access pathophysiology, epidemiology, testing, and therapy information for angina, acute coronary syndrome, arrhythmias, organ failure, and other cardiac conditions.
- Perfect for physicians, residents, cardiac care and critical care nurses, physician assistants, and other CCU practitioners.
- Identifies what you need to tell the patient and family members about the patient’s stay and condition.
- Edited by the Director of the CCU at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center and author of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time—providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Section I: ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME
Section II: HEART FAILURE
Section III: ARRHYTHMIA IN THE CCU
Section IV: AORTIC, PERICARDIAL, AND VALVULAR DISEASE IN THE CCU
Section V: INTENSIVE CRITICAL CARE
Section VI: RISK FACTORS: FROM THE ACUTE SETTING TO CHRONIC MANAGEMENT
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91400
نویسنده : Eyal Herzog MD
ناشر : LWW; Pap/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1954
(ISBN) شابک : 1496362616
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.68
حجم فایل : 80 MB