Well-written, readable, and superbly illustrated, Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 10th Edition, continues the tradition of excellence established through multiple editions of this bestselling text. Offering an unparalleled introduction to this complex field, it retains a practical, clinical focus while updating and revising all content to ensure clarity and comprehension, bringing readers fully up to date with new and emerging information in this challenging area. It’s an ideal resource for medical, graduate, and undergraduate students, as well as a trusted reference for physicians and scientists.
- Highlights the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease, emphasizing clinical relevance throughout.
- Employs a highly accessible writing style that makes difficult concepts easier to understand, and provides clear implications of immunologic science to the management of human disease and clinical practice.
- Features updates from cover to cover, including new information on intracellular sensors of innate immunity, therapeutic use of monoclonal antibodies, regulation of migration events during T cell-B cell interactions, regulatory and transcriptional events in germinal center formation, immunology of infectious diseases including coronaviruses, human immunodeficiency disorders, and immunology of HIV.
- Provides a highly visual, full-color description of the key immunologic and molecular processes with a fully updated, comprehensive, and consistent art program, including many new and extensively revised illustrations.
- Helps readers grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Includes summary boxes that assist with rapid review and mastery of key material.
۱. Properties and Overview of Immune Responses
۲. Cells and Tissues of the Immune System
۳. Leukocyte Circulation and Migration Into Tissues
۴. Innate Immunity
۵. Antibodies and Antigens
۶. Antigen Presentation to T Lymphocytes and the Function of Major Histocompatibility Complex Molecules
۷. Immune Receptors and Signal Transduction
۸. Lymphocyte Development and Antigen Receptor Gene Rearrangement
۹. Activation of T Lymphocytes
۱۰. Differentiation and Functions of CD4 + Effector T Cells
۱۱. Differentiation and Functions of CD8 + Effector T Cells
۱۲. B Cell Activation and Antibody Production
۱۳. Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity
۱۴. Specialized Immunity at Epithelial Barriers and in Immune Privileged Tissues
۱۵. Immunologic Tolerance and Autoimmunity
۱۶. Immunity to Microbes
۱۷. Transplantation Immunology
۱۸. Tumor Immunology
۱۹. Hypersensitivity Disorders
۲۱. Primary and Acquired Immunodeficiencies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=362703
نویسنده : Abul Abbas MBBS
ناشر : Elsevier; 10th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF
تعداد صفحات : 556 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323757480
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $94.99
حجم فایل : 460 MB