Concise and easy to navigate, Clinical Handbook of Nephrology contains vital, everyday information on renal physiology and a wide range of topics, including diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic kidney diseases, hypertension, electrolyte and acid-base disorders, dialysis, and kidney transplantation. This fully up-to-date reference (formerly Nephrology Pocket, a textbook originally published by Börm Bruckmeier) is ideal for physicians, nurses, dialysis center staff, medical students, and trainees, offering a practical roadmap for managing the renal disorders most likely to be encountered in clinical practice.
- Contains dozens of diagnostic and treatment algorithms, tables, and charts that allow you to find answers quickly and easily at the point of care.
- Allows you to easily find protocols, drug information and treatment guidelines, including the latest KDIGO (Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes) for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, and blood pressure management.
- Provides sections on symptoms, signs, and differential diagnoses that allow you to quickly identify common differentials.
- Features dedicated chapters on kidney stones, dialysis, and kidney transplantation.
- Includes common labs useful for ruling out other medical causes of renal disorders.
۱. Introduction to nephrology
۲. Symptoms, signs, and differential diagnosis
۳. Renal physiology
۴. Water and electrolyte disorders
۵. Acid-base disorders
۶. Urinalysis and diagnostic tests
۷. Acute kidney injury
۸. Glomerular diseases
۹. Various kidney diseases: Interstitial, cystic, obstructive, and infectious diseases
۱۰. Kidney disorders in other diseases
۱۱. Chronic kidney disease
۱۲. Kidney replacement therapy: Dialysis
۱۳. Kidney transplantation
۱۵. Nephrolithiasis and nephrocalcinosis
۱۶. Laboratory values for nephrology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=370194
نویسنده : Robert S. Brown MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 331
(ISBN) شابک : 0323847870
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.09
حجم فایل : 19 MB