دانلود کتاب درمان های تکمیلی در پرستاری: ترویج مراقبت یکپارچه
Complementary Therapies in Nursing: Promoting Integrative Care, 9ed
The ninth edition of Complementary Therapies in Nursing: Promoting Integrative Care acclaimed resource is completely updated to deliver the newest evidence-based research and practice guidelines for commonly used complementary therapies in nursing. The book delivers new and expanded international content including information highlighting indigenous culture-based therapies and systems of care. It features many recent advances in technology including digital resources facilitating effective delivery, monitoring, and measurement of therapy outcomes.
This resource presents evidence for using complementary therapies with populations experiencing health disparities and describes a new approach to use of complementary therapies for nurses’ and patients’ self-care. State-of-the-art information also includes expanded safety and precaution content, updated legal concerns in regulation and credentialing, a discussion of challenges and strategies for implementing therapies and programs, and a completely new chapter on Heat and Cold Therapies.
The ninth edition continues to provide in-depth information about each complementary therapy, as well as the scientific basis and current evidence for its use in specific patient populations. Consistent chapter formats promote ease of access to information, and each therapy includes instructional techniques and safety precautions.
New to the Ninth Edition:
- Expanded information related to technology and digital resources to foster effective delivery, monitoring, and measuring therapy outcomes
- New and expanded international content highlighting indigenous culture-based therapies and systems of care
- New information on integrating therapies in practice with abundant case examples
- Examples of institution-wide or organization-wide complementary therapy programs
- New chapter on Heat and Cold Therapies
- All new content on the use of therapies for Self-Care
- ۸۰ prominent experts sharing perspectives on complementary therapies from over 30 countries
- Chapters include a practice protocol delineating basic steps of an intervention along with measuring outcomes
- Consistently formatted for ease of use
- Presents international sidebars in each chapter providing rich global perspectives
About the Author
Ruth Lindquist, PhD, RN is Professor Emeritus of Nursing and Graduate Faculty member of the Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality and Healing at the University of Minnesota.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=384524
نویسنده : Ruth Lindquist PhD RN
ناشر : Springer Publishing Company; 9th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 629
(ISBN) شابک : 0826194958
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $43.31
حجم فایل : 7 MB