دانلود کتاب بیماری مادرزادی قلب: آنالیز بالینی، پاتولوژیک، جنینی و سگمنتال
Congenital Heart Disease: A Clinical, Pathological, Embryological, and Segmental Analysis, 1ed
Authored by the originator of the standard nomenclature for this spectrum of disorders, Congenital Heart Disease: A Clinical, Pathological, Embryological, and Segmental Analysis discusses the history, anatomic features, and physiologic consequences of CHD―in one authoritative resource. The Van Praagh approach to the segmental classification of CHD, developed and implemented by Dr. Richard Van Praagh in the 1960s at Boston Children’s Hospital, remains widely used today, facilitating communication among radiologists, cardiologists, surgeons, and pediatricians who are involved in the diagnosis, characterization, and management of this disease. This unique atlas offers complete coverage of the ubiquitous Van Praagh “language of CHD, including the signs, symptoms, and clinical manifestations of malpositioned, malformed, or absent cardiovascular chambers, vessels, and valves using traditional as well as state-of-the-art technology.
- Based upon the systematic, widely accepted Van Praagh system of three-part notation used to succinctly describe the visceroatrial situs, the orientation of the ventricular loop, and the position and relation of the great vessels.
- Demonstrates how the Van Praagh approach facilitates interpreting and reporting findings through cardiac imaging with CT, MR, and ultrasonography, including fetal cardiac imaging.
- Presents the pathologic anatomy that pediatric and adult cardiologists, radiologists, and echocardiographers need to understand in order to make accurate diagnoses in complex congenital heart disease; as well as the pathologic anatomy that interventionists, pediatric cardiac surgeons, and adult congenital heart surgeons need to know in order to manage their patients successfully.
- Features more than 550 high-quality images to help you visualize and recognize malformations.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of a world-renowned authority on congenital heart disease―a master teacher and the originator of the Van Praagh segmental classification system.
- Explores the synergy between the various disciplines who manage patient care, including surgeons, radiologists, cardiologists, pathologists, and pediatricians.
۱. Brief History of the Cardiovascular System
۲. Embryology and Etiology
۳. Morphologic Anatomy
۴. Segmental Anatomy
۵. The Congenital Cardiac Pathology Database
۶. Systemic Venous Anomalies
۷. Pulmonary Venous Anomalies
۸. Cor Triatriatum Sinistrum (Subdivided Left Atrium) and Cor Triatriatum Dextrum (Subdivided Right Atrium)
۹. Interatrial Communications
۱۰. Juxtaposition of the Atrial Appendages
۱۱. Common Atrioventricular Canal
۱۲. Double-Outlet and Common-Outlet Right Atrium
۱۳. Tricuspid Valve Anomalies
۱۴. Mitral Valve Anomalies
۱۵. Infundibuloarterial Situs Equations : How Normally and Abnormally Related Great Arteries Are Built and the Importance of Infundibuloarterial Situs Concordance and Discordance
۱۶. Ventricular Septal Defects
۱۷. Single Ventricle
۱۸. Superoinferior Ventricles
۱۹. Anomalous Infundibular Muscle Bundles : Also Known as Anomalous Muscle Bundles of the Right Ventricle and as Double-Chambered Right Ventricle
۲۰. Tetralogy of Fallot
۲۱. Absence of the Subpulmonary Infundibulum With Its Sequelae Has Been Misinterpreted as Common Aortopulmonary Trunk
۲۲. Transposition of the Great Arteries
۲۳. Double-Outlet Right Ventricle
۲۴. Double-Outlet Left Ventricle
۲۵. Anatomically Corrected Malposition of the Great Arteries
۲۶. What Prevents and What Permits the Embryonic Great Arterial Switch?
۲۷. Infundibuloarterial Situs Equations and Analysis
۲۸. The Cardiac Conduction System
۲۹. The Heterotaxy Syndromes : Asplenia, Polysplenia, and With Normally Formed but Right-Sided Spleen
۱. Understanding Normally and Abnormally Related Great Arteries
۲. Chronological List of Publications 1961 to 2021
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=297976
نویسنده : Richard Van Praagh MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1102
(ISBN) شابک : 1560533684
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $253.87
حجم فایل : 310 MB