Now more streamlined and focused than ever before, the 6th edition of CT and MRI of the Whole Body is a definitive reference that provides you with an enhanced understanding of advances in CT and MR imaging, delivered by a new team of internationalassociate editors. Perfect for radiologists who need a comprehensive reference while working on difficult cases, it presents a complete yet concise overview of imaging applications, findings, and interpretation in every anatomic area. The new edition of this classic reference ― released in its 40th year in print ― is a must-haveresource, now brought fully up to date for today’s radiology practice.
- Includes both MR and CT imaging applications, allowing you to view correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Coverage of interventional procedures helps you apply image-guided techniques.
- Includes clinical manifestations of each disease with cancer staging integrated throughout.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Over ۵,۲۰۰ high quality CT, MR, and hybrid technology images in one definitive reference.
- For the radiologist who needs information on thelatest cutting-edge techniques in rapidly changing imaging technologies, such as CT, MRI, and PET/CT, and for the resident who needs a comprehensive resource that gives a broad overview of CT and MRI capabilities.
- Brand-new team of new international associate editors provides a unique global perspective on the use of CT and MRI across the world.
- Completely revised in a new, more succinct presentation without redundancies for faster access to critical content.
- Vastly expanded section on new MRI and CT technology keeps you current with continuously evolving innovations.
“Because it fits whole-body imaging into a succinct two-volume text, it will…make an excellent and often used addition to the library of general radiologists and radiologists in training.” Reviewed by AJR, review of the previous edition“CT and MR Imaging of the Whole Body maintains its status as a practical guide, combining cutting-edge research and theory into step-by-step descriptions of all CT and MR imaging applications.” Reviewed by Radiology, review of the previous edition
۱. Imaging Principles in Computed Tomography
۲. Computed Tomography Imaging Operation
۳. Imaging Principles in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۴. Imaging Principles in Magnetic Resonance Angiography
۵. Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۶. Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Pediatric Patient
۷. Tissue Characterization in Liver Imaging Using Advanced MR Techniques
۸. Normal Anatomy
۹. Intracranial Neoplasms
۱۰. Cerebral Infections and Inflammation
۱۲. Cerebral Aneurysms and Cerebrovascular Malformations
۱۳. Traumatic Brain Injury
۱۴. Spinal Cord Injury
۱۵. Neurodegenerative Disorders
۱۶. Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۱۷. Brain Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
۱۸. Meningeal Processes
۱۹. Demyelinating Disease and Leukoencephalopathies
۲۱. Temporal Bone
۲۳. Paranasal Sinuses
۲۴. Cervical Adenopathy and Neck Masses
۲۶. Imaging of the Head and Neck in the Pediatric Patient
۲۷. Non-Infectious Inflammatory Diseases Affecting the Spinal Cord
۲۸. Spinal Trauma
۲۹. Degenerative Disease
۳۰. Spinal Tumors
۳۱. Spinal Infections
۳۲. Cystic Lesions
۳۳. Spinal Vascular Diseases
۳۴. Systemic Diseases Affecting the Spine
۳۵. Congenital Abnormalities
۳۶. Non-neoplastic Parenchymal Lung Disease
۳۷. Neoplastic Disease of the Lung
۳۸. Mediastinal Disease
۳۹. Disease of the Pleura, Chest Wall, and Diaphragm
۴۱. Chest Imaging in the Pediatric Patient
۴۲. Biliary Tract and Gallbladder
۴۳. Liver: Normal Anatomy, Imaging Techniques, and Diffuse Diseases
۴۴. Liver: Focal Hepatic Mass Lesions
۴۵. Liver Transplantation
۵۰. Gastrointestinal Tract
۵۲. Contrast Nephropathy and Its Management
۵۳. Adrenal Glands
۵۶. Male Pelvis
۵۷. Female Pelvis
۵۸. Coronary Arteries, Heart, and Pericardium
۵۹. Advanced Cardiovascular CT Imaging
۶۰. Musculoskeletal Tumors
۶۲. Hip and Pelvis
۶۴. Foot and Ankle
۶۵. High Resolution 3T Magnetic Resonance Neurography: Applications, Techniques, Pitfalls
۶۶. MRI-Guided Interventions
۶۷. Image-Guided Aspirations and Biopsies
۶۸. Computed Tomography-Guided Drainage
۶۹. Image-Guided Ablation of Parenchymal Organs
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=40389
نویسنده : John R. Haaga MD FACR FSIR FSCBT FSRS
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2690
(ISBN) شابک : 0323113281
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $415.63
حجم فایل : 685 MB