دانلود کتاب درمان کنونی تروما و مراقبت های حیاتی جراحی
Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care, 3ed
Drawing on the experience and knowledge of master world-renowned trauma surgeons, Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care, 3rd Edition, offers a comprehensive summary of optimal treatment and post-operative management of traumatic injuries. Ideally suited for everyday use, this practical, concise reference highlights the most important aspects of urgent surgical care, from damage control to noninvasive techniques to chemical and biological injuries. A focus on the surgical techniques required to manage even the most complex injuries makes it both an excellent resource for quick review before entering the operating room and a valuable review tool for board certification or recertification.
- Covers the entire spectrum of Trauma Surgery and Surgical Critical Care―from initial evaluation, military and civilian field and trauma center evaluation and resuscitation, to diagnosis, operative, and postoperative critical care and outcomes―in nearly 100 print and 39 online-exclusive chapters, all newly streamlined to emphasize frontline procedural treatment.
- Features extensive new data and updates to Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, and Military Surgery chapters, plus numerous new intraoperative photographs and high-quality line drawings that highlight the most important aspects of urgent surgical care.
- Contains 14 new chapters, including Innovations in Trauma Surgery Simulation; Air Evacuation and Critical Care in Military Casualties; REBOA: Indications and Controversies; Penetrating Extracranial Vertebral Artery; Penetrating Arterio-Venous Fistulas; The Genomics of Profound Shock and Trauma; ECMO; and newer strategies, such as nerve blocks for pain management to combat the opioid epidemic.
- Incorporates a wealth of military knowledge from both recent and past military conflicts, as well as from asymmetric warfare; many of the authors and co-authors have extensive past and present military experience.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format throughout, for quick and easy reference and review.
- Reviews the essential principles of diagnosis and treatment, as well as the specifics of surgical therapy, making it useful for surgeons across all specialties.
- Integrates evidence-based practice guidelines into the text whenever possible, as well as comprehensive utilization of the American Association for the Surgery of Trauma – Organ Injury Scales (AAST-OIS).
- Contains such a wealth of operative photographs and line drawings, both in the printed version and many more in the electronic version, that it could be considered an Atlas of Trauma Surgery.
Section 1 Trauma Systems
Section 2 Prehospital Trauma Care
Section 3 Initial Assessment and Resuscitation
Section 4 Head and Central Nervous System Injuries
Section 5 Maxillofacial and Ocular Injuries
Section 6 Neck Injuries
Section 7 Thoracic Injuries
Section 8 Abdominal Injuries
Section 9 Special Issues in Major Torso Trauma
Section 10 Peripheral Vascular Injury
Section 11 Musculoskeletal and Peripheral Central Nervous System Injuries
Section 12 Special Issues and Situations in Trauma Management
Section 13 Critical Care I: Management of Organ Failures and Techniques for Support
Section 14 Critical Care II: Special Issues and Treatments
Section 15 Rehabilitation and Quality of Life After Trauma and Other Issues
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=367695
نویسنده : Juan A. Asensio MD FACS FCCM
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1440
(ISBN) شابک : 0323697879
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $229.99
حجم فایل : 300 MB