Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology has stepped in its 8th edition through its journey over the last 31 years. The book is comprehensive and user-friendly with its easy-to-read format. The presentation of this book with its quality of graphics, design, profuse illustrations (366), high quality photographs (330) and imaging studies are the special attraction. Numerous tables, boxes, flowcharts, and algorithms are there, for ease of study and reproducibility. The key points are at the end of each chapter to provide an outline synopsis of the entire chapter. This is of value for quick and easy revision. The state-of-the-art in the book lies in presentation which is simple, lucid, clear and concise. Above all, it provides a balanced distillation of evidence-based information upon which a student, trainee resident, a practitioner and a nurse can fully depend. All the chapters have been extensively revised, updated and thoroughly rewritten. Practical gynecology (chapter 38), contains a total of 107 high quality photographs and plates of imaging studies. Few hundred of viva questions along with answers and explanations are presented to enable the students to face the clinical and viva voce part of examination.
- Presentation is simple, lucid and concise.
- Core knowledge (must-know areas) has been highlighted.
- Enriched with numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings.
- Consistent and uniform standard of information in all the chapters.
- Information is up-to-date and evidence-based.
- Key points at the end of each chapter and algorithms for easy and quick revision.
- Practical gynecology (chapter 38) with high quality colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the development of clinical and practical competence.
- Different color codes for the readers’ convenience quick reference.
- An illustrated atlas in gynecology, enriched with good-quality colored diagrams and photographs for ease of understanding and reproduction.
- Revised thoroughly with incorporation of new and updated content on the latest topics, including Minimally Invasive Surgery, General Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Orientation of surgical operations is reflected with profuse number of colored photographs, sketches, instruments and line drawings.
- Online access through www.dcdutta.com/www.hiralalkonar.com is available for viewing video clips of common gynecological operations and email access: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, answers and discussions.
- Indispensable for medical students, trainee doctors and different postgraduate entrance examinations in India and abroad.
- Equally informative to nursing students, homeopathy and ayurvedic students as well as for general practitioners and practicing gynecologists.
- An authoritative and comprehensive textbook with guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations.
۱. Anatomy of the Female Pelvic Organs
۲. Blood Vessels, Lymphatic Drainage and Innervation of Pelvic Organs
۳. Development of Genital Organs and Gonads
۴. Congenital Malformation of Female Genital Organs
۵. Puberty—Normal and Abnormal
۷. Neuroendocrinology in Relation to Reproduction—Dr B N Chakravorty
۹. Examination of a Gynecological Patient and the Diagnostic Procedures
۱۰. Imaging Techniques, Other Diagnostic Procedures and Laser in Gynecology
۱۱. Pelvic Infection
۱۲. Sexually Transmitted Infections
۱۳. Infections of the Individual Pelvic Organ
۱۴. Dysmenorrhea and Other Disorders of Menstrual Cycles
۱۵. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
۱۶. Displacement of the Uterus
۱۷. Infertility—Dr B N Chakravorty
۱۸. Benign Lesions of the Vulva and Vagina
۱۹. Benign Lesions of the Cervix
۲۰. Benign Lesions of the Uterus
۲۱. Benign Neoplasms of the Ovary
۲۲. Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
۲۳. Premalignant Lesions
۲۴. Genital Malignancy
۲۵. Urinary Problems in Gynecology
۲۶. Genitourinary Fistula
۲۷. Genital Tract Injuries and Anorectal Dysfunctions
۲۸. Disorders of Sexual Development—Dr B N Chakravorty
۲۹. Amenorrhea—Dr B N Chakravorty
۳۱. Basic Principles of Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Gene Therapy in Gynecology
۳۲. Hormones in Gynecological Practice—Dr B N Chakravorty
۳۳. Gynecological Problems from Birth to Adolescence
۳۴. Special Topics
۳۵. Operative Gynecology
۳۶. Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology
۳۷. Current Topics in Gynecology
۳۸. Practical Gynecology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=309587
نویسنده : Hiralal Konar
ناشر : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 8th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 607
(ISBN) شابک : 9389587883
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $44.00
حجم فایل : 30 MB