دانلود کتاب مهارت های ضروری برای یک معلم پزشکی: مقدمه ای بر آموزش و یادگیری در پزشکی
Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher: An Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Medicine, 3ed
Perfect for new teachers in undergraduate, postgraduate, or continuing education, as well as more experienced educators who want to assess, improve, and gain new perspectives on teaching and learning, Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher is a useful, easy-to-read professional resource. This book offers a concise introduction to the field of medical education, with key coverage of educational models and theory that can help inform teaching practice. Clear illustrations and practical tips throughout make it an excellent starting point for those new to the field of medical education or who want to facilitate more effective learning for their students or trainees.
- Provides hints drawn from practical experience that help you create powerful learning opportunities for your students, with readable guidelines and new techniques that can be adopted for use in any teaching program.
- Includes new coverage of “just-in-time” learning, entrustable professional activities, steps on introducing outcome/competency-based education, selecting a teaching method, programmatic assessment, self-assessment, the student and patient as partners in the education process, the changing role of the teacher, bringing about change, and the future of medical education.
- Covers recent developments in our understanding of the relationship between learning and technology, as well as curriculum planning and curriculum mapping.
- Offers practical advice from leading international expert Professor Ronald Harden and co-author Jennifer Laidlaw, who has designed and taught many courses for medical teachers.
- Prompts you to reflect on your own performance as an educator, as well as analyze with colleagues the different ways that your work can be approached and how your students’ or trainees’ learning can be made more effective.
“In this book, the authors serve as readers’ personal faculty development coaches. They provide a concise summary of the most important points a teacher must consider when engaging with learners and provide practical examples from their own personal and professional lives that add interest. The topics are relevant for all medical educators and are wonderfully integrated throughout the various sections and chapters of this faculty development resource.
Section 1 Challenges you face as a teacher (Teaching responsibilities)
Section 2 Specifying what students should learn (Outcome-based education)
Section 3 Planning the curriculum (The curriculum)
Section 4 Helping the student to learn (The teacher’s toolkit)
Section 5 Checking that the student has learned (Assessment)
Section 6 Planning for the future
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=384535
نویسنده : Ronald M. Harden OBE MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 338
(ISBN) شابک : 0702078549
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $41.04
حجم فایل : 45 MB