دانلود کتاب جراحی ضروری: مشکلات، تشخیص و مدیریت
Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management, 6ed
Essential Surgery is well-established as one of the leading textbooks of surgery for medical students, core surgical trainees and those in professions allied to medicine. Covering general surgery, trauma, orthopaedics, vascular surgery, urology, paediatric surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, maxillofacial surgery and ENT, it also incorporates appropriate levels of basic science throughout. The book is ideal to accompany clinical courses, as well as being a practical manual for readers at more advanced levels requiring a revision aid for exams. Its main aim is to stimulate the reader to a greater enjoyment and understanding of the practice of surgery.
- The uniformity of the writing style and the clarity of elucidation will encourage continued reading, while the emphasis on the principles of surgery will enable a real understanding of the subject matter.
- The book incorporates a problem-solving approach wherever possible, emphasising how diagnoses are made and why particular treatments are used.
- The pathophysiological basis of surgical diseases is discussed in relation to their management, acting as a bridge between basic medical sciences and clinical problems.
- The book’s extensive use of original illustrations, colour photographs, radiology images, boxes and tables emphasises important concepts and will promote easy revision of topics.
- The principles of operative surgery and pre-, peri- and postoperative care are explained together with outlines of common operations, enabling students and trainee surgeons to properly understand procedures and to participate intelligently in the operating department.
- A major and comprehensive revision of the text has taken full account of the progressive evolution of surgery and includes new scientific and clinical concepts that have advanced medical understanding.
- Ensuring the book’s contents are aligned to the curriculum of the UK Intercollegiate MRCS examination has resulted in the addition of new topics including an emphasis on peri-operative care optimisation, enhanced recovery programmes, antibiotic use and resistance, updated cancer staging, minimally invasive surgery, and the evolving role of interventional radiology.
- Additional essential governance and management topics are covered, including patient safety, surgical ethics, communication, consent, clinical audit and principles of research.
- The broad experience of surgical teaching and training of two new editors and many new contributors, all with sub-specialist expertise, have brought a contemporary perspective on the book’s contents and its presentation.
- New national and international guidelines for managing common disorders have been incorporated where appropriate, including major haemorrhage management pathways and trauma.
- There are new dedicated chapters on major trauma management and elective orthopaedics.
“This is a great resource for understanding the care of surgical patients. It is beneficial for all levels of education, from medical students learning surgery for the first time to clinicians reviewing surgery or looking for teaching points for their students.”
-Dakota T Thompson, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody’s Review Score: 96- 4 Stars!
۱. Mechanisms of Surgical Disease and Surgery in Practice
۲. Managing Physiological Change in the Surgical Patient
۳. Immunity, Inflammation and Infection
۴. Shock and Resuscitation
۵. Imaging and Interventional Techniques in Radiology and Surgery
۶. Screening for Adult Disease
۷. Preoperative Assessment and Management of Postoperative Problems
۸. Medical Problems
۹. Blood Transfusion
۱۰. Principles and Techniques of Operative Surgery Including Neurosurgery
۱۱. Elective Orthopaedics
۱۲. Complications of Surgery
۱۳. Principles of Cancer Management
۱۴. Principles of Transplantation Surgery
۱۵. Major Trauma
۱۶. Head and Maxillofacial Injuries
۱۷. Soft Tissue Injuries and Burns
۱۸. Nonacute Abdominal Pain and Other Abdominal Symptoms and Signs
۱۹. The Acute Abdomen and Acute Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage
۲۰. Gallstone Diseases and Related Disorders
۲۱. Peptic Ulceration and Related Disorders
۲۲. Disorders of the Oesophagus
۲۳. Tumours of the Stomach and Small Intestine
۲۴. Tumours of the Pancreas and Hepatobiliary System; the Spleen
۲۷. Colorectal Polyps and Carcinoma
۲۸. Chronic Inflammatory Disorders of the Bowel
۲۹. Disorders of Large Bowel Motility, Structure and Perfusion
۳۰. Anal and Perianal Disorders
۳۱. Thoracic Surgery
۳۲. Hernias and Other Groin Problems
۳۳. Disorders of the Male Genitalia
۳۴. Symptoms, Signs and Investigation of Urinary Tract Disorders
۳۵. Disorders of the Prostate
۳۶. Tumours of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
۳۷. Stone Disease of the Urinary Tract
۳۸. Urinary Tract Infections
۳۹. Congenital Disorders and Diseases Secondarily Involving the Urinary Tract
۴۰. Pathophysiology, Clinical Features and Diagnosis of Vascular Disease Affecting the Limbs
۴۱. Managing Lower Limb Arterial Insufficiency, the Diabetic Foot and Major Amputations
۴۲. Aneurysms and Other Peripheral Arterial Disorders
۴۳. Venous Disorders of the Lower Limb
۴۴. Cardiac Surgery
۴۵. Disorders of the Breast
۴۶. Disorders of the Skin
۴۷. Lumps in the Head and Neck and Salivary Calculi
۴۸. Disorders of the Mouth
۴۹. Disorders of the Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adrenal Glands
۵۰. Acute Surgical Problems in Children
۵۱. Nonacute Abdominal and Urological Problems in Children
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=321993
نویسنده : Philip J. Deakin BSc(Hons) MBChB
ناشر : Elsevier; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 705 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0702076317
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $75.70
حجم فایل : 150 MB