Family Practice Guidelines core nursing resource has long served as an essential text for thousands of NP students and as a valued clinical reference for family practice and primary care clinicians.
The sixth edition continues to provide current practice guidelines and professional standards of care across the life span, with the addition of updated information in all chapters, updated patient teaching guides and charts, and new charts featuring enhanced readability. The book provides new content on COVID-19 treatment and vaccines, and new guidelines for dermatology (including photos), respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, genitourinary considerations, neurologic conditions, and infectious diseases.
Family Practice Guidelines Offering succinct and practical counsel, the book features detailed, step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing, information on health promotion, guidelines of care, dietary information, common procedures, and patient resources. Chapters are organized by body system, with disorders alphabetized for ease of reference. Client Teaching Guides—available in print and digital format—perform double duty as both patient handouts and concise study tools. Consistent guidelines for more than 275 disorders facilitate ease of use and Clinical Pearls highlight key information. In addition, website links are incorporated throughout for easy access to additional information. Purchase includes access to eBook for use on most mobile devices or computers.
New to the Sixth Edition:
- Updated information in all chapters including new clinical content for each body system
- New tables, charts, and algorithms
- Updated CDC guidelines on health maintenance and immunization schedules
- New dermatology guidelines including color photos of skin rashes/disorders
- Updated guidelines for heart failure and hypertension
- Focused guidelines for the management of asthma
- Updated management of urinary tract infections, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation
- Key updates for stroke management
- Current CDC guidelines for management of COVID-19
About the Author
Jill C. Cash, MSN, APN, FNP-BC, a family nurse practitioner for over 26 years, currently practices at Vanderbilt University Medical Center for the Vanderbilt Medical Group at Westhaven Family Practice in Franklin, Tennessee.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=377699
نویسنده : Jill C. Cash MSN APN FNP-BC
ناشر : Springer Publishing Company; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1009
(ISBN) شابک : 0826173543
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $72.18
حجم فایل : 65 MB