دانلود کتاب تشخیص افتراقی در پاتولوژی جراحی گتوزو
Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology, 4ed
Widely used by residents, fellows, and practicing pathologists around the world, Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology provides a user-friendly road map to the main criteria to consider in order to differentiate between a variety of potential diagnoses that all have a very similar appearance. This comprehensive guide helps you make informed decisions for even your most complex and challenging cases, presenting a comprehensive differential diagnosis list and comparisons for every entity discussed. Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology 4th Edition brings you fully up to date with updated diagnostic techniques, new classifications, and new content throughout―perfect for quick reference at every microscope in the sign-out room.
- Provides brief descriptions of both common and uncommon disorders, with an emphasis on differential diagnosis, along with excellent illustrative examples of the pathology and carefully selected references.
- Streamlines the differential diagnosis process by offering a series of bullet point checklists that detail the respective features of the entities being considered.
- Discusses a complete range of tumors and tumor-like conditions in all organ systems.
- Contains updated information on personalized/precision medicine especially as it pertains to the immunotherapies; for example, PDL-1 targeted therapies in many cancers.
- Includes new classification of neuroendocrine tumors, new classification and updates of follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma, and a new section on the most common metastatic tumors and utilization of ancillary techniques for diagnosis and molecular studies.
- Uses a reader friendly, outline format for each diagnosis that details clinical information, epidemiology, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary stains and tests, differential diagnoses, and pearls of wisdom.
- Features ۱,۴۰۰ full-color macro- and micrographs that provide a realistic basis for comparison of what you see under the microscope.
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲ Essential Purchase
“This is an excellent resource and can be used as a quick reference guide for diagnostic features, differential diagnoses, helpful ancillary studies, clinical features, and diagnostic helpful hints.”
-© Doody’s Review Service, 2021, Jaclyn M Plotzke, MD (University of Michigan Medical School)
Doody’s Score: 98-5 Stars!
۱. Special Diagnostic Techniques in Surgical Pathology
۲. Skin and Adnexal Structures
۳. Head and Neck
۴. Lung and Pleura
۵. Thymus and Mediastinum
۶. Gastrointestinal System
۷. Hepatobiliary System
۹. Adrenal Gland
۱۰. Ureter, Urinary Bladder, and Kidney
۱۱. Male Genitourinary System
۱۲. Female Reproductive System
۱۴. Lymph Nodes
۱۶. Bones and Joints
۱۷. Soft Tissue
۱۸. Heart, Pericardium, and Blood Vessels
۱۹. Central Nervous System
۲۰. Eye and Orbit
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=286550
نویسنده : Vijaya B. Reddy MD MBA
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1140 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323661653
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $175.49
حجم فایل : 600 MB