دانلود کتاب راهنمای جراحی مغز و اعصاب گرینبرگ
Greenberg’s Handbook of Neurosurgery, 10ed
The fundamental, one-stop global resource for neurosurgical practice in updated 10th edition
Unlike traditional medical textbooks, the origins of the now legendary Handbook of Neurosurgery by Mark Greenberg took root in the late 1980’s in the notes the author kept while taking care of his patients, from his weekly grand rounds presentations, and in the literature he read. Now in its 10th edition, the book that is often referred to as the “bible for neurosurgeons” has grown organically over the years to include more topics of importance to those who provide healthcare to patients with neurologic ailments, and to reflect advances in the understanding and management of the underlying conditions and diseases.
Throughout 23 sections and 116 chapters, the generously illustrated text covers information ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. The comprehensive, conveniently compact book provides detailed, high-value, and actionable information that can be quickly accessed to enhance patient management, thereby eliminating the need to wade through superfluous material. It is also a perfect study companion for board examination and preparation for the maintenance of certification.
- Updated classification and diagnostic criteria of central and peripheral nervous system tumors, based on the most recent WHO classifications
- Reworking of numerous sections (including current concepts in pseudotumor cerebri, seizure classification…)
- Addition of new chapters (including idiopathic scoliosis, LOVA and tuberculosis of the CNS)
- Current principles of nonsurgical and surgical management, including risk factors, indications, diagnostics, prognoses, contraindications, and differential diagnoses
- Nearly 500 figures, including new summary flow charts, illustrations, and simplified diagrams for early learners, enhance understanding of material discussed in the text
- And, as always, thousands of references!
This unique book encompasses a wide breadth of neurosurgical topics in an easy digestible format, making it an indispensable daily reference for all neurosurgical residents, fellows, neurosurgeons, and allied health practitioners.
It is arguably the most important text for the fundamentals of neurosurgical knowledge, while also providing in-depth knowledge on even the most esoteric of subjects related to the field. – World Neurosurgery
The Handbook of Neurosurgery 8th Edition by Mark S. Greenberg is an excellent reference for rapid review when a decision about a clinical situation requires a quick review of relevant and adequately detailed information. – Frontiers in Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=344370
نویسنده : Mark S. Greenberg
ناشر : Thieme; 10th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1982
(ISBN) شابک : 9781684205042
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $107.99
حجم فایل : 65 MB