Organized around the four central themes of healthcare ethics (theoretical foundations and issues for individuals, organizations, and society), Health Care Ethics, Fourth Edition brings together the insights of a diverse panel of leading experts in the fields of bioethics, long-term care, and health administration, among others. Students will build on this critical platform to develop an extensive toolbox of analytical and problem-solving skills. The fully revised and updated Fourth Edition addresses current changes in health care, including three new chapters covering ethical issues related to Health Information Management, Patient Safety, and Epidemics. All other chapters have been updated to reflect the most recent developments in medical technology and new challenges faced by health care professionals in the era of the ACA. New to the Fourth Edition
• New chapter on issues facing health information management in healthcare settings including patient privacy.
• New chapter on ethics and patient safety
• New chapter on ethical issues related to epidemics such as Ebola and Zika, as well as a look at the issues related to immunizations
• Coverage of new legislation and additional information about the moral status of gametes and embryos as it relates to abortion
• Coverage of issues related to new technologies for reproduction.
• New sections on healthy aging, nursing home concerns, and patient centered care for the deceased.
• Coverage of the newest technology being considered for healthcare applications.
• Coverage of the application of spirituality to the work setting to improve patient centered care
• Updated coverage of the ACA and health care
• Coverage of ethical issues related to the impact of simulation on disaster planning.
• New information and examples relating to domestic violence
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=360001
نویسنده : Eileen E. Morrison
ناشر : Jones & Bartlett Learning; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 310
(ISBN) شابک : 1284124916
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $67.75
حجم فایل : 5 MB