Gain a foundational understanding of complex hematology concepts with this thoroughly revised text. Hematology: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 2nd Edition, a volume in the?Mosby Physiology Series,?explains the fundamentals of this multi-faceted area in a clear and concise manner. It offers masterful explanations of hematopoiesis, immunology, hemostasis, hemoglobinopathy, metabolic disorders, genetics, and neoplasia from S. David Hudnall, MD, Professor Emeritus of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine. Prof. Hudnall, who has practiced laboratory hematology and hematopathology for more than 30 years, has taught the principles of hematology to thousands of pre-medical undergraduates and medical students. Rich, clinically oriented coverage from cover to cover makes this text an ideal, problem-based way to learn about this complex subject.
- Offers an accessible yet thorough understanding of hematolymphoid physiology and pathophysiology, helping you easily master the material in a systems-based curriculum?with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, highlighted key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and end-of-chapter review questions.
- Clearly explains interrelationships between the diverse factors that can give rise to disease.
- Covers a wide range of subjects, including platelets and coagulation, transfusion medicine, cytotoxic chemotherapy, infections, the immune system, and bone marrow transplantation.
- Shows how hematologic disorders are evaluated through blood counting, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and coagulation testing.
- Features 150 full-color photomicrographs to help you visualize a wide spectrum of hematologic pathology.
۱. Brief overview of the hematolymphoid system
۳. Erythropoiesis and oxygen transport
۴. Iron, heme, and hemoglobin
۶. Red blood cell metabolism and enzyme defects
۷. Hemolytic anemia
۸. Aplastic anemia and related disorders
۹. Megaloblastic anemia
۱۰. Myeloid cells
۱۱. Immune system and related disorders
۱۲. Genetic basis of hematologic neoplasia
۱۳. Leukemia and related disorders
۱۴. Lymphoma and related disorders
۱۵. Blood coagulation
۱۷. Benign conditions of lymphoid organs
۱۸. Blood transfusion and stem cell transplantation
۱۹. Hematologic cancer therapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=361939
نویسنده : S. David Hudnall MD FCAP
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF
تعداد صفحات : 220 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323595839
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $49.99
حجم فایل : 54 MB