Offering essential, evidence-based practice guidelines specifically for the critical care setting, ICU Quick Drug Guide contains up-to-date information in a quick-access format. This portable handbook provides fast, accurate drug therapy information needed at the point of care, including expert advice throughout to help clinicians determine optimal pharmacological therapy.
- Offers a quick summary of current clinical guidelines to experienced clinicians while providing a simplified, focused guide to all entry level clinicians.
- Covers the wide variety of issues seen in the ICU, including sepsis and septic shock, venous thromboembolism, acute heart failure, anaphylaxis, arrhythmias, asthma and COPD, pain, infections, pancreatitis and liver failure, stroke, and many more.
- Begins each topic with a brief discussion of the disease state followed by drug tables that compare and contrast different treatment regimens, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, contraindications, and hepatic/renal dosing.
- Contains clinical pearls organized by the top disease states seen in the critical/acute care setting.
- Provides practical and essential drug information from Dr. Jennifer Pai Lee, a clinical pharmacist with expertise in critical care and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲ Essential Purchase
“ICU Quick Drug Guide will be a useful resource for the medical team in many intensive care units. It is easy to locate the appropriate information needed in a timely fashion. It is comparable to other resources in this area, but the benefit of this reference is the tables and figures. Many students, interns, and residents will find this guide useful in their training as well. Overall, it is inclusive, easy to use, and a highly suggested reference.”
۱. Acute coronary syndromes
۲. Acutely decompensated heart failure (ADHF)
۳. Adult advanced cardiovascular life support
۴. Anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
۵. Hypertensive crisis
۶. Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state (HHS)
۷. Other endocrine emergencies
۹. Severe acute pancreatitis and liver failure
۱۰. Abdominal infections
۱۱. Other infections
۱۲. Sepsis and septic shock
۱۳. Acute ischemic stroke (AIS)
۱۴. Other neurocritical care
۱۵. Status epilepticus
۱۶. Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbation
۱۷. Pulmonary arterial hypertension (group 1 pulmonary hypertension)
۱۸. Acute alcohol and drug poisoning
۲۰. Drug-induced hyperthermia
۲۱. Fluids and electrolyte disorders
۲۲. Pain, agitation, delirium, and neuromuscular blockade in the intensive care unit (ICU)
۲۳. Rapid sequence induction
۲۴. Venous thromboembolism (VTE)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=366899
نویسنده : Jennifer Pai Lee Pharm.D BCPS
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 374 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 032368047X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $52.99
حجم فایل : 23 MB