دانلود کتاب کنترل عفونت و مدیریت مواد خطرناک برای تیم دندانپزشکی
Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team, 7ed
Emphasizing patient safety and disease prevention in the dental office, Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team, 7th Edition, is an essential resource for all members of the dental team. With discussions ranging from microbiology concepts to protocols for clinical asepsis, this comprehensive, highly practical text features the most up-to-date regulatory recommendations, as well as coverage of patient safety preparation and infection control breaches. Step-by-step instructions make it easy to perform safety procedures and use the supplies and equipment needed to prevent the spread of infectious disease, while real-world case scenarios present opportunities for critical thinking and application.
- Comprehensive coverage looks at infection control and prevention from the perspective of all dental team members.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures are provided for skills that dental team members must master, each presented with a goal, materials, chronological steps, and rationales for the performance of each step.
- Review questions ensure your comprehension of the material and provide practice for classroom and board examinations.
- Key terms begin each chapter and are highlighted within text discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Chapter learning objectives help you set goals for what you will accomplish and serve as checkpoints for comprehension and study tools in preparation for examinations.
- NEW! Content regarding COVID-19 examines its effects on infection control in the dental office, including a new appendix outlining CDC guidance for dental settings.
- NEW! Updated coverage of the sterilization of dental handpieces is based on the April 2018 CDC update.
- UPDATED! Case scenarios represent the most current infection control practices for today’s dental practice and help you apply what you’ve learned to real-world situations.
- UPDATED! Artwork throughout the text reflects the latest dental equipment and supplies.
The go-to Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team for ensuring patient safety and infection prevention in the dental office
۱. Scope of Microbiology and Infection Control
۲. Characteristics of Microorganisms
۳. Development of Infectious Diseases
۴. Emerging Diseases
۵. Oral Microbiology and Plaque-Associated Diseases
۶. Blood-Borne Pathogens
۷. Oral and Respiratory Diseases
۸. Infection Control Rationale and Regulations
۹. Preparing for Patient Safety and Occupational Health
۱۱. Hand Hygiene
۱۲. Personal Protective Barriers
۱۳. Instrument Processing
۱۴. Surface and Equipment Asepsis
۱۵. Dental Unit Water Asepsis and Air Quality
۱۶. Aseptic Techniques
۱۷. Laboratory and Radiographic Asepsis
۱۸. Waste Management
۱۹. Prevention of Sharps Injuries
۲۰. A Clinical Asepsis Protocol
۲۱. General Office Asepsis
۲۲. Greener Infection Control
۲۳. Home Hygiene
۲۴. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
۲۵. OSHA Inspections
۲۶. Management of the Office Safety Program
۲۷. Managing Chemicals Safely
۲۸. Employee Fire Prevention and Emergency Action Plans
۲۹. Infection Control Concerns during Remodeling and Construction
۳۰. Infection Control Breaches and Disease Transmissions in Dental Facilities
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=369409
نویسنده : Chris H. Miller BA MS PhD
ناشر : Mosby; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 354
(ISBN) شابک : 0323764045
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $47.39
حجم فایل : 74 MB